London Bridge shooting

7 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

2 innocent people killed in broad daylight in your capital city and your more worried about whatever he dropped ffs 

Interesting point mate. At the begining of this thread it was obvious this was a terroist attack & people had been hurt,, but the piss taking & laughter started straight away, obviously not about the actual incident, but none the less. You & me laughed along knowing their could be casualties.

Would we of done that a couple of years ago? Are we becoming desensitised? Tragic if we have....

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Move back, he has a monkey cock !” Lol Lol 

Someone ( i don't feel like i knew him enough on here to start one myself) should start a new topic for Jiggy rather than just add a few RIP's on the end of a thread about a scum bag killing innocents

The Irish were some of the biggest emmigrators, around the world, BUT they worked they’re asses off to get a better life, they didn’t come on dingys scrounging and demanding everything for free whilst

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Interesting point mate. At the begining of this thread it was obvious this was a terroist attack & people had been hurt,, but the piss taking & laughter started straight away, obviously not about the actual incident, but none the less. You & me laughed along knowing their could be casualties.

Would we of done that a couple of years ago? Are we becoming desensitised? Tragic if we have....

I know mate, just could of been said at another time.......but yes I agree people in general are definitely getting desensitised......there will even be folk calling for the police officer to sacked soon I’m sure. When the mayor of London calls it part and parcel of living in a big city it doesn’t install much hope 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, socks said:

My missus is going to London to watch a ballet on the 20th of December. I’m going to have to fukcing go to look after her now. Fukc knows what I’m going to do for two hours whilst she is watching that shit ... find a boozer I suppose. 

Not snow White n dwarfs is it keep well away 

46 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I was watching the BBC live coverage and the reporter was saying something along the lines of  how people would be "more worried about getting home or going to the pub and that nobody seemed bothered about the actual incident"

6 minutes ago, MH1 said:

I was watching the BBC live coverage and the reporter was saying something along the lines of  how people would be "more worried about getting home or going to the pub and that nobody seemed bothered about the actual incident"

My cousin has a form of epilepsy and fell down on a crossing in London and people stepped over her mate ! ......it’s just how it is I’m afraid, it’s f***ing sick.

Re: The joking, I just think that’s always been the british way.......if something’s terrible we will find a way to take the piss....always have and hopefully always will.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

I know mate, just could of been said at another time.......but yes I agree people in general are definitely getting desensitised......there will even be folk calling for the police officer to sacked soon I’m sure. When the mayor of London calls it part and parcel of living in a big city it doesn’t install much hope 

I don’t think people are desensitised at all, we are, as a race, known for not making a song and a dance about everything.....it’s just our nature.

In terms of being British, it’s the ones weeping and wailing and making a scene about everything that are the odd ones out.
I think there is a massive difference between being able to empathise with somebody and being a massive f***ing fanny........they are two completely different things imho 

• Like 3

One thing I do notice, traumatic things have been Americanised ?

Now we all have to fall over ourselves to show what hell and anguish we are going through......it’s like a competition.

We have been getting blown to bits since the 70s but since “9:11” we have to call everything something now and have a big old national out pouring of grief.

Even our soldiers have been thrown on the Vietnam bandwagon where they are all expected to have a good cry and generally cut about like the cast from “Born on the 4th of July”

We didn’t do that after the war or after the Woolwhich or Birmingham pub bombings or when Sefton and his horsey mates got levelled.

We had a cup of tea, said “Bollocks to it” and got the f**k on with things.

Its cringeworthy really.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The army needs to start culling them enmass to make the streets safer and shoot the knife wielding gangs too, time there was a clear out in GB 

Unfortunately thsts never going to happen. 

Look at this government over here. Lost track of 9 of them during the week. 16 were caught in the back of a truck, and 9 managed to take off.

Government not worried. 

Atb j