Dorset poacher caught hefty sentence

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It genuine keeps me up at night sometimes when I’ve been out how much my life would change if I’d been pulled over ever.  Car gone  i believe you can loose your licence for serial offences 

Bullshit. I own land and I don't want the world and his wife doing whatever they please on it. I'm sure people do and if I don't notice then it's my look out, if I do catch them out though i expect th

It is not quite a police state yet that we live in, its not yet illegal to just go out for a drive! rabbits can not be used as an excuse if you have no permission to be on land in the area, you admit

Posted Images

Watched a documentary mini series recently which was about my local police (Northumbria), they had a cop assigned to rural crime,  namely poaching.  They caught a couple of guys poaching at night with air rifles,  which by the letter of the law is armed trespass. They had all the local farmers, volunteers etc staking out the area which is how they caught them out lamping. At the end of the show they gave out an update as they do on these shows on the outcome,  I used to do a bit of the 'armed trespass' back in the day so sat glued waiting on the sentence. 

Well looks like i risk a sentence every day i go out, always have my catty, my dog, and my refusal to bow down to the snowflakes that deem any form of hunting as criminal . I could respect their view if they knew the first thing about hunting but nearly all know sweet FA ABOUT IT. One thing i am glad about now that i am an old fart is the knowledge that i have seen the best years of this game and only hope it gets better in the future, but it wont.

• Like 6