Dingos

Just been watching the new Attenborough programme and it had a real good piece about dingos on it ... to me they look the perfect cross for a greyhound so do any of our Australian members know of anybody that’s done this and if so how did they turn out ??? ......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact

Posted Images

The Dingo blood is already with us....?

It lives, on in an ameliorated form, in the Australian Cattle Dog and (if whispered quietly),.in the ancient bloodlines of the Kelpie.

There are very few 100% pure Dingos left in the wild,.most have hybridised with domestic canines...

Great dogs ....:clapper:

File0791.jpg

http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/

• Like 7
58 minutes ago, socks said:

Just been watching the new Attenborough programme and it had a real good piece about dingos on it ... to me they look the perfect cross for a greyhound so do any of our Australian members know of anybody that’s done this and if so how did they turn out ??? ......

Y fecking nuts next yall be thinking of African Cape hunting dogs  ya cracked socks lol atb bill

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Phil Lloyd said:

The Dingo blood is already with us....?

It lives, on in an ameliorated form, in the Australian Cattle Dog and (if whispered quietly),.in the ancient bloodlines of the Kelpie.

There are very few 100% pure Dingos left in the wild,.most have hybridised with domestic canines...

Great dogs ....:clapper:

File0791.jpg

http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/

F1 dingo greyhound  though come on  fa fecks sake a cattle dog has dingo blood we know bit it'ss been diluted with other breeds totally different format in a jukel a fecking dingo xs would kill every sheep in Wales lol atb bill

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mushroom said:

I watched some program about dingos years ago and thought the same... and I also thought, if I voice it, I'll look a cnut ? but they seriously have what you want, instinct, stamina, drive etc.

Since when have you been worried about looking a cnut ???

• Haha 4
9 minutes ago, billhardy said:

F1 dingo greyhound  though come on  fa fecks sake a cattle dog has dingo blood we know bit it'ss been diluted with other breeds totally different format in a jukel a fecking dingo xs would kill every sheep in Wales lol atb bill

Had a hyena greyhound first cross back int 90s 

Well you could back then 

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Y fecking nuts next yall be thinking of African Cape hunting dogs  ya cracked socks lol atb bill

At least I would only expect it to catch game and not sniff out drugs money guns attack people and call home if Timmy was stuck in the well. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4