Dingos

46 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Keep ya lights loydey and ta fecking onceys fa these nesh c**ts about time yall sell a daight ta dome a these morons on here bag some up advertise black mG will then see the light atb bill

Lamping has moved on from wearing old wellies and old barbour jackets bill.

We are in 2019 now.

The clothing of the modern lamper has changed for the better.

Lloyd selling them for £9,99.

Get 1 ordered bill.

20191113_203005.jpg.5c1a89c0e819c5ec19306bfb642e3ccd.jpg

• Haha 1

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, king said:

Lamping has moved on from wearing old wellies and old barbour jackets bill.

We are in 2019 now.

The clothing of the modern lamper has changed for the better.

Lloyd selling them for £9,99.

Get 1 ordered bill.

20191113_203005.jpg.5c1a89c0e819c5ec19306bfb642e3ccd.jpg

Got one ordered to fella should make life easier round these parts with all the flooding it’s the first piece of lampers ppe on the market that’s pleased me it’s about time lampers safety was thought about 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, poxon said:

Got one ordered to fella should make life easier round these parts with all the flooding it’s the first piece of lampers ppe on the market that’s pleased me it’s about time lampers safety was thought about 

Seems like ya need book a course of swimming lessons  get it done or carry an inflatable dingy in ya back pack lol atb bill

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, poxon said:

I'll keep an eye ta the North fa floating bodies in inflatables lol atb bill

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, poxon said:

You got it spot on mate.

Bill is still walking about with an old barbour jacket and car battery leaking acid.

If bill used his head he would buy a proper lamping suit and a lithium battery.

He's stuck in his old ways I suppose 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I surprised he ain't selling them fa the non swimming jukels loydey sell snow ta Eskimos atb bill

It's time for the new age lampers bill.

The days of old smelly barbour jackets has long gone these suits are the future.

Loads of proper lampers are using them bill

• Haha 1
Just now, billhardy said:

I surprised he ain't selling them fa the non swimming jukels loydey sell snow ta Eskimos atb bill

2 minutes ago, king said:

You got it spot on mate.

Bill is still walking about with an old barbour jacket and car battery leaking acid.

If bill used his head he would buy a proper lamping suit and a lithium battery.

He's stuck in his old ways I suppose 

Got a 22 and 14 lithium  bits a kit fa different ground  hand held cordless also variable lamps cluson all handy fa different venues  I aye that far behind some say I might be ahead the jukels having a led fitted  on its head collar lol give it a go suppose worth a try. Atb bill

2 minutes ago, king said:

It's time for the new age lampers bill.

The days of old smelly barbour jackets has long gone these suits are the future.

Loads of proper lampers are using them bill

I think yall find that ain't t egg ue but what I will say his this why not get lloydey model one take a pi. Put it up now that would be a d ite to behold ha ha ha. TB BILL

27 minutes ago, poxon said:

No problem bill??We’re all in the same boat we have this passion for running dogs we want the best an do our best by them...we’re all in the same boat fella that’s how it is 

A think it's these c**ts wearing those fecking onceys need the boat though silly feckers atb bill

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I think yall find that ain't t egg ue but what I will say his this why not get lloydey model one take a pi. Put it up now that would be a d ite to behold ha ha ha. TB BILL

This is me in the pics bill.you can't say I don't look cool as feck.

Modern lamper..

20191113_203005.jpg.56019c76d5b2fb7e2b83b85b29ed58b7.jpg

• Haha 1