Dingos

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact

Posted Images

13 hours ago, mushroom said:

I watched some program about dingos years ago and thought the same... and I also thought, if I voice it, I'll look a cnut ? but they seriously have what you want, instinct, stamina, drive etc.

11 hours ago, socks said:

At least I would only expect it to catch game and not sniff out drugs money guns attack people and call home if Timmy was stuck in the well. 

Yeah but ya would want it fa hole watching wunt ya ya ain't got the noise ta highly train a good jukel any ways heard it all before general obedience his beyond some folk  lol having Totall control was a usuall trait in a good jukel socks ya fecking more hen. Atb bill

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, colliejohn said:

You’re very right there Phil, I’d say that white and brown marked bitch had signs of domestic blood in her. Regards Collie John.

The that mouchers for Eva sounds a very Ingetesting read Phil  enlighten some a these how it was compared ta today atb bill

11 hours ago, socks said:

At least I would only expect it to catch game and not sniff out drugs money guns attack people and call home if Timmy was stuck in the well. 

If timmy was daft enough get stuck in the well leave him fecking there hell not be wanting do it agen lol atb bill

1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

He’s right about socks tho ?

Bills silly enough to believe his own legend he’s the teacher an every one else is below him an we’re all his students ?? he’s the only man that knows a decent dog an only him that’s owned them.....decent comes in all shapes an sizes all different crosses owned by all different types of people 

Just now, poxon said:

Bills silly enough to believe his own legend he’s the teacher an every one else is below him an we’re all his students ?? he’s the only man that knows a decent dog an only him that’s owned them.....decent comes in all shapes an sizes all different crosses owned by all different types of people 

Even timmy ya only know what I want you ra perceive how I am I seen lots good jukels mostly not mine but hey if thatz whT you see all good then lol atb bill

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Even timmy ya only know what I want you ra perceive how I am I seen lots good jukels mostly not mine but hey if thatz whT you see all good then lol atb bill

Bill ya no secret squirrel ? your no different from the next man that does a bit.think we’re all the same seen good an bad dogs owned good an bad but that’s how it is there’s no need to notify people you only let them know what you want them to know we’re all the same??Atb poxon 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, poxon said:

Bill ya no secret squirrel ? your no different from the next man that does a bit.think we’re all the same seen good an bad dogs owned good an bad but that’s how it is there’s no need to notify people you only let them know what you want them to know we’re all the same??Atb poxon 

Brilliant so ime not different  cheers poxon atb bill

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Brilliant so ime not different  cheers poxon atb bill

No problem bill??We’re all in the same boat we have this passion for running dogs we want the best an do our best by them...we’re all in the same boat fella that’s how it is