Jump to content

Get it off your chest thread....


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it im in..... Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...

There seems to be a lot of animosity on here of late, where is the love??? .... No names like.... Anything you got to say, can you please use this thread instead of ruining others😉I'm about to leave t

Manners 👍it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up i

Posted Images

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

The worst is Politicians on all sides can see exactly what they doing to the man on the street and they still arguing amongst themselfs  over it.

The Majority of the Country Voted out.

They need to just get on with it eh .

Johnstone could not care les about redundancies and economic chaos. When asked about the effects of  uncertainty  he said " fiuck business."  Nobody voted for "no deal" . It makes no sense. We will still have to make deals with the EU in the days and months and years after Brexit. But we will be beggars at the table. The EU know that they are our biggest customers. We need them more than they need us.  All this "just get it done stuff is fine until the shit hits the fan with peoples' jobs.

The idea of getting rid of elites in Europe is great until we see the elite controlling us here, f***ing Johnstone  and Mogg who love dressing up in top hats and have nothing but contempt for ordinary people . It's going to be tough.

Edited by jukel123
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

You'l be giving a LB a reach around.

Got to be better that  shafting that Fat No mark you laying with every night 👍

For someone who whined when he said his Mrs and kid were called you certainly scrape the barrel max shame you did have the same enthusiasm when offered to say things like a man eye to eye I hope for your sake you never meet some of theses lads but I suppose you have the safety net of being behind a key board for that but before you call me a snowflake how long would you last in any pub saying such things and I bet you would dare repeat half of your speal to someone face to face 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

The worst is sunderland fans on all sides can see exactly what they doing to the man on the street and they still arguing  over the stupidity of them ever being a massive team..

The Majority of the THL  Voted  max shuts the fcuk up

You need to just get on with it eh .

:acute:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Johnstone could not care les about redundancies and economic chaos. When asked about the effects of  uncertainty  he said " fiuck business."  Nobody voted for "no deal" . It makes no sense. We will still have to make deals with the EU in the days and months and years after Brexit. But we will be beggars at the table. The EU know that they are our biggest customers. We need them more than they need us.  All this "just get it done stuff is fine until the shit hits the fan with peoples' jobs.

The idea of getting rid of elites in Europe is great until we see the elite controlling us here, f***ing Johnstone  and Mogg who love dressing up in top hats and have nothing but contempt for ordinary people . It's going to be tough.

How fcuking dare you speak badly of two of the greatest hero’s since Churchill. Two great great men that have nothing but the best interests of the ordinary people at the top of there brexit negotiations.  Feels good to get that of my chest. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we should all just get along let’s all go for world peace let’s save the trees and all the fluffy little animals,so that the world is full of fluffy bunnies and rainbows,

lets all meet up and have a big hug 

save the world end the violence 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

I think we should all just get along let’s all go for world peace let’s save the trees and all the fluffy little animals,so that the world is full of fluffy bunnies and rainbows,

lets all meet up and have a big hug 

save the world end the violence 

f**k off!!!! 🖕🏻

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blackmag said:

For someone who whined when he said his Mrs and kid were called you certainly scrape the barrel max shame you did have the same enthusiasm when offered to say things like a man eye to eye I hope for your sake you never meet some of theses lads but I suppose you have the safety net of being behind a key board for that but before you call me a snowflake how long would you last in any pub saying such things and I bet you would dare repeat half of your speal to someone face to face 

Spot on. on here I don't really get upset because it's words in a screen but I know alot of what has been said in here would be a sure fire way of getting a clout 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...