Get it off your chest thread....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it im in..... Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...

There seems to be a lot of animosity on here of late, where is the love??? .... No names like.... Anything you got to say, can you please use this thread instead of ruining others?I'm about to leave t

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up i

Posted Images

Are you allowed to complain about the Mrs hoovering when you watching something or when she has put something away and has no f***ing idea where the f**k she has put it. Lol. 

On get it off your chest thread. Coz it get right on my tits.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Haha 4
7 minutes ago, Arry said:

Are you allowed to complain about the Mrs hoovering when you watching something or when she has but something away and has no f***ing idea where the f**k she has put it. Lol. 

Cheers Arry

Anything goes arry. Lol. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Arry said:

Are you allowed to complain about the Mrs hoovering when you watching something or when she has but something away and has no f***ing idea where the f**k she has put it. Lol. 

Cheers Arry

it could be worse arry.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

I am with you on that still after 11yrs the mother in law cant find the new toothbrush she bought me 

its not like she lives in Buckingham palace

• Like 1