Get it off your chest thread....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it im in..... Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...

There seems to be a lot of animosity on here of late, where is the love??? .... No names like.... Anything you got to say, can you please use this thread instead of ruining others?I'm about to leave t

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up i

Posted Images

From a man who made a song and dance about not being able to father children only to turn round and say " no its ok i can now " ......i would think the male reproductive organ would be the last subject you would want to talk about !!!

23 minutes ago, sid g said:

50 odd year ago -- loads in the pet shops most kids on our road had em we  had a goat and meat rabbits ..?.

Islas got one here...waste of space...lol

6 minutes ago, sid g said:

i think they used to pack em away in a cardboard box in the airing cupboard over winter back in them days ..

It's in her room in some contraption my mum got her....of you stop.feeding it for a few days it will.hibernate ......

Or maybe it's dead.. ??

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, sid g said:

sounds like a right bundle of joy :boredom:

It's as much use as the sausage dog mate....

At least it doesn't chase the postman yapping its head off everyday though!! Lol

• Haha 1

I got my old mum a guinea pig a few years back, keep her company after her f***ing budgie or dog or whatever popped its cloggs........anyway, we go round for a cup of tea one day and there is the Guinea pig in a box on the side, not moving !

So I think, f***ing hell thats a well trained guinea pig......then I have a closer look and shout “Mum, what’s up with this guinea pig....it’s brown bread !”

She gets all offended and says “No, no, it’s just sleeping!”

So I say “What, with its eyes wide open.....what’s it doing? Yoga?” 
Then I pick it up......stiff as a f***ing poker ! lol........so I march into her front room with it and do a bit of Monty Python dead parrot and we are all pissing ourselves laughing, except my mum, she’s all upset !

Still have a a laugh about it now, she will say “Oh, old Mavis died” and I always say “You sure?.....she may just be having a kip” lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4