Get it off your chest thread....

10 hours ago, sid g said:

exchange rates the worst its been due to brexit having a bit of an effect on export at the moment ...

The worst its ever been, was the end of 2008, it was 1.02, since then the average has been 1.19. right now its 1.11 (euros to the pound)

• Confused 1

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it im in..... Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...

There seems to be a lot of animosity on here of late, where is the love??? .... No names like.... Anything you got to say, can you please use this thread instead of ruining others?I'm about to leave t

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up i

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

I dont get it

there is the ability to add members to your ignore list

if some of you dont get along add which ever fckwit to your list

then you dont get to see their posts

job done

peace will reign again on this site lol

That requires a level of maturity just below the level of being able to walk away from a pointless argument. Which is still far too much to expect on this forum!

I think the Mods need the power to shadow block, because no c**t on here will do it off their own backs.

7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Shut up you fanny .

You claim your Mrs and little one have been insulted by a man in the same stadium who offered to meet up but your arse went didn't it maxy  then what was it max come near me and I will phone the police ?? or was it don't hit me pretty please I will send you a Christmas card ?? and you have the cheek to call me a fanny  and don't go all menstrual maxy it's not my fault your a shithouse in the real world that has his local cop shop on speed dial in case it comes on top ?

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 09/10/2019 at 04:52, maxhardcore said:

Few lads I know work at Catipillar and they expecting Lay offs.

Would that be the Peterlee plant Max? Got 1 or 2 pals who work there, they have all said the same about the spot, what a great place to work it is, would be a shame to see that spot go under.

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Your like the kid at school who always egged someone else on to do their fighting or dirty work ya Fanny.

Keep wanking ya self off over Your Pop idol .

Your like a love struck teenager?

Have you not noticed yet calling me or family names over the net just does not bother me enough to start throwing threats about what I am and am not going to do.

I will just throw some back and watch the tampon brigade loose their heads .

So once again go get f****d ya big useless fanny ?

See max that's were your wrong I have never egged anyone on to do something I wouldn't just like I wouldn't say anything on here that I wouldn't say to someone's face but I don't insult everyone and there family

and certainly would never ring the old bill on anyone that just shows just how my much of a coward you really are without your screen but I suppose that's just  you all over all we all accepted that 

Edited by Blackmag

I personally think that the topics that lead to keyboard warriors calling each other names or pretending they want an off liner are the back bone of thl and certainly the most viewed and grown men acting like eight year olds are always entertaining.

• Like 4
  • Haha 7
12 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Fake News ' just like your Mrs Orgasms Sam ?

I don't last that long for her to even fake one :icon_redface:.But fare play to you for having a love you long time one,her daddy must have taught her well to keep white man happy ..:victory:

• Haha 9
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Have any of you tried meditation? It's very calming. 

Together now, "woooooossaaaaaaaaah...................."

:D

there a crazy crowd.BH valium wouldn't calm the fecker's 

• Haha 1
On 10/10/2019 at 18:54, Blackmag said:

See max that's were your wrong I have never egged anyone on to do something I wouldn't just like I wouldn't say anything on here that I wouldn't say to someone's face but I don't insult everyone and there family

I agree with that....surely people who have been coming on here a while are entitled to feel they are talking to people on the level....people wouldnt get away with bad manners in real life and they shouldnt get away with it on here a keyboard shouldnt be someones saving grace.....i just dont understand what people get from talking on here in a totally different demeanour to what they have in real life i find them weird quite frankly.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I agree with that....surely people who have been coming on here a while are entitled to feel they are talking to people on the level....people wouldnt get away with bad manners in real life and they shouldnt get away with it on here a keyboard shouldnt be someones saving grace.....i just dont understand what people get from talking on here in a totally different demeanour to what they have in real life i find them weird quite frankly.

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up in the same parcel ,I don't know how some people can bear to look themselves in the mirror the way they act on here .

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up in the same parcel ,I don't know how some people can bear to look themselves in the mirror the way they act on here .

Agreed......some things are just basic " man rules "....none of us made them rules but part of being a man is observing them.

• Like 2