Get it off your chest thread....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats it im in..... Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story....how f****n dare you my mrs has a clitoris you shit slag c**t....thats such a low down snidey dig i know its aimed at me...

There seems to be a lot of animosity on here of late, where is the love??? .... No names like.... Anything you got to say, can you please use this thread instead of ruining others?I'm about to leave t

Manners ?it seems to be an outdated concept on the interweb ,,,I don't care if your talking to strangers you are unlikely to ever meet ,,manners ,integrity ,honesty and principles are all wrapped up i

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

22 of us going to my brothers place in Thailand next June for my little brothers stag do max..... First time for me, hope to get some fishing done.... While the rest are bashing in back door's with their septic trusses?

Fishing or fisting dc lol

9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

So there’s lay offs because of brexit. Lol. 

Long standing furniture firm went skint yesterday, they do a lot of government work and said it simply didn’t materialise at all this year.....and they have been doing it every year for 40 years

• Like 2

Happening in the EU too. I sell trainings to the EU projects dept. We were in talks about six months ago, then it got put on hold. Turns out the EU has frozen several budgets until after Brexit, when there is more clarity.

• Like 1