Double standards

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As far as I can tell as a neutral observer ,it's the West ham mob that cause most of the trouble on here closely followed by ex squaddies and then Welshman .

Sounds like my sex life

Hes never particularly bothered me...no one on here does, its internet yapping at the end of the day... Only thing I thought with him is he had to be on every thread, regardless if he had a clue

Hes never particularly bothered me...no one on here does, its internet yapping at the end of the day...

Only thing I thought with him is he had to be on every thread, regardless if he had a clue or not...could be irritating if I gave a shit lol..

• Like 8
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

Couldn't give a f**k. just apply the same rules for everybody.

I remember awhile back some prick came on here,crying that he couldn't keep a dog away from a bitch in season...few of us gave him some advice.....pair of kids pants on the bitch.....kennel them separately....pay for a jab....came on few weeks later moaning that the dog caught the bitch and he didn't want the pups.......so I told him to bucket them soon as they were born....don't let the bitch fuss them.......got banned for it?

I joined this site originally in 2008/9 to find stolen dogs no other reason what so ever....under my first ever username i got banned  after some prick put up pictures of my mates stolen saluki lurchers,trying to pass them off as his own....few other well known members from lurcher section at the time were blowing smoke up his arse,obviously the sort that didn't ask questions when something to good to be true lands in their laps.....I asked him if a certain member had sold him them by pm ....then outed the cnut who set it all up......was banned and all the slippery cnuts disappeared off here as if by magic??

I've learnt to play the game now ginge..I try and think before I speak?

I think Jobi's problem was he couldn't give it a rest...I don't think his fists had the same amount of energy as his mouth in reality.... and folks get sick of his shit on every thread?......

• Like 7

I think we have all got involved in the nonsense on here at some point over the years, some more than others......but without it and the characters it brings then it just wouldn’t be what it is. It’s certainly a unique site to say the least lol......but that doesn’t necessarily mean you have to do it on every thread or insult people. I’d say jobi probably isn’t a bad lad, I’m sure we have all met people off here with a mental image in your mind of what they will be like only to find they are the complete opposite to what you thought, even to the point where your not sure it’s even the same person :hmm:lol 

Some of the trolling that’s gone on here over the years has been nothing short of legendary.......probably some of the funniest stuff ever written on the Internet has been on here! 

Baw is a prime example.......I bet some of you smiled just reading his name for the first time in a while......he really had the art of knowing what buttons to press at the right time then back out to let it all kick off and enjoy the fireworks to perfection lol

At the end of the day though, there is a line between being funny and just being a twat......and while I’m not slagging jobi off behind his back, he had gone to far across the line and people’s minds were made up on him so he was on borrowed time.

Hopefully he takes this time out to reflect on his internet persona to a bunch of random strangers and comes back better and stronger for it and becomes a more valuable member of the THL community as at the end of the day a site needs members (and he was one in every sense of the word) with a bit of bite back in them as long as it’s done with the right intentions and doesn’t get personal.

• Like 5
Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Times he could be funny and the first few weeks back he had genuine input in stuff. Then after those few weeks he just turns all threads to  nonsense.   

he remind's me of wurzel gumidge a bit.

he used to give his head a few twist's and put a different head on now and again.

7 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Couldn't give a f**k. just apply the same rules for everybody.

I've been on here since 05/06 and it's always been the same. Upset the mods or their buddies and get a ban. Mind I ain't doing to bad, only 4th account in 14 years apart from a few piss take ones when proxys worked; that used to be fun ?

I know he could go on a bit but youve got to be pretty sad or weak minde to let anything he says upset or wind you up.He tried it with me the other dsy so I just went along with it ànd it cut him dead.Other times ive just ignored him.Trouble is certain people on here love dishing it out but dont like to take it

• Like 3

Double standards alright. When certain members bump their gums and ruin every thread there's an outcry of "Why aren't the mods doing anything about this?" When the mods do something about it, there's guaranteed to be one of these whining threads complaining how unfair everything is.

1 hour ago, micky said:

Who is really bothered about  being called a few names ? you could guarantee the Roughest ,Toughest name caller would never say it to your face  unless it was over the Phone .

Plenty wont even do that.....if its not via the typed word they go missing !

Personally i dont pay much attention to names,i read posts and reply if i want to reply and dont if i dont.

However there are certainly a couple of very peculiar people posting regularly on here who seem to think this is some kind of battle ground where you can prove how courageous and confrontational you are ( with typed words )....its almost like a desperate craving for relevance from people who wouldnt dream of talking to real people the way they talk on here.

Some of it is a giggle and banter but i think you have got to be a very funny guy naturally to pull off good general banter.....and unfunny banter is just appalling.

• Like 1