Double standards

22 hours ago, ginger beard said:

I though he was funny as f**k but why ban him and not all the others.?

Funny is funny but when you ruin every thread/conversation... Well that's the cnut in the pub intit,? That just pisses everyone off (see Matey's pissy seat poker thread) 

He's got issues, either that or one fuucked up sense of humour ;)

• Like 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As far as I can tell as a neutral observer ,it's the West ham mob that cause most of the trouble on here closely followed by ex squaddies and then Welshman .

Sounds like my sex life

Hes never particularly bothered me...no one on here does, its internet yapping at the end of the day... Only thing I thought with him is he had to be on every thread, regardless if he had a clue

4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Funny is funny but when you ruin every thread/conversation... Well that's the cnut in the pub intit,? That just pisses everyone off (see Matey's pissy seat poker thread) 

He's got issues, either that or one fuucked up sense of humour ;)

Ok but he said nothing thats not been said by others before.they ask for it,then try and claim the moral high ground.It's a witch hunt plain and simple.

1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

Ok but he said nothing thats not been said by others before.they ask for it,then try and claim the moral high ground.It's a witch hunt plain and simple.

No witch hunt. He was banned many times for being a complete c**t and came back pming promises that he won't act up this time. He was given the benefit of the doubt, right up until he proved he can't help himself.

These "it's not fair" threads serve no purpose.

Just now, walshie said:

No witch hunt. He was banned many times for being a complete c**t and came back pming promises that he won't act up this time. He was given the benefit of the doubt, right up until he proved he can't help himself.

These "it's not fair" threads serve no purpose.

Just tell the cry babies to "man the f**k up".

16 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Just tell the cry babies to "man the f**k up".

Why do you care anyway?

I couldn't give a f**k what people post, who gets banned, who stays... they are just names on a screen.... there are few lads I've met off here I consider friends but they dont tend to act the c**t on every thread... 

I don't know why he was banned, I don't know if people report shit...I've no idea how to report anything (seems like grassing to me so not my scene).... 

Do you really miss him that much or are you just making a point??

• Like 5

His posts about stuff he was interested in were thought out and well articulated.., I might not always agree, but they were a decent contribution.

Also seen him destroy loads of decent threads with the constant and tedious bickering and slagging loads of folk off. I’d have banned him for that alone, never mind making daft threats. There’s obviously a want about him. How many times has he been banned now?

48 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Why do you care anyway?

I couldn't give a f**k what people post, who gets banned, who stays... they are just names on a screen.... there are few lads I've met off here I consider friends but they dont tend to act the c**t on every thread... 

I don't know why he was banned, I don't know if people report shit...I've no idea how to report anything (seems like grassing to me so not my scene).... 

Do you really miss him that much or are you just making a point??

Nah,couldn't give a f**k other than thinking he was funny.he pm'ed me before asking to put a thread up of double standards if he got banned.

Thats it.

6 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Nah,couldn't give a f**k other than thinking he was funny.he pm'ed me before asking to put a thread up of double standards if he got banned.

Thats it.

Well you carried out his final wish....lol

got to say...ive never hit the report button,would seem like grassing to me?.....and I've had some threats on here over the yrs off folk???

it's the folks that say f**k all when you run your mouth off I'd be more worried about....they are normally the 1s to watch out for??

ginge correct me if I'm wrong, but is jobi/dogfox  the lad shady who bred your bull x?

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

got to say...ive never hit the report button,would seem like grassing to me?.....and I've had some threats on here over the yrs off folk???

it's the folks that say f**k all when you run your mouth off I'd be more worried about....they are normally the 1s to watch out for??

ginge correct me if I'm wrong, but is jobi/dogfox  the lad shady who bred your bull x?

No honestly not.shady wasn't that funny.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

The odd text now and again.he left after a bit of aggro with stop end i think.

old bell end got a gob on him mind?

I still do a little pee pee in my pants when I think of him guiding old Mr fox into a shallow spot with a well placed shot from his 12g...????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1