Good deer dogs (pure)

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Running fast hounds after Deer, in dense woodland,.. well, its pretty obvious that sooner or later, your dogs will get seriously hurt... ? Of course, back in the day, we were different men,....it

Never no when your life going to change for the worse 

I have to admit if I was looking after getting a dog for deer saluki would have to be in it's breeding. 

Posted Images

Love them or hate them at the time when they were about they definitely but some game away and done bigger deer regularly, too many people talk about what they done etc for some or all of it too be true decent lads too.Just for record a don’t own minshaw never have and personally have never seen 1 run.Best pure for deer none got to be saluki lurcher type for me ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, levigsp said:

As far as I know most people didnt talk about it because they were breaking the Law. I never saw anything about Vic boasting about deer, as far as I remember he was a Rabbit and hare man.

Deer were legal same as hare and rabbit 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, levigsp said:

As far as I know most people didnt talk about it because they were breaking the Law. I never saw anything about Vic boasting about deer, as far as I remember he was a Rabbit and hare man.

Don't know what came over me?  Lack of sleep, it's that time of year again lol ?

• Haha 1