Good deer dogs (pure)

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

That would of bin a sight 2 behold ,don't spose u ever seen the blokes running them Blackburn wi the cheetahs 

No I saw gazelle run with Saluki, hares the same and bought dogs back and trained them same way for hares etc, to many injury's in the falcons. 

• Like 2

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Running fast hounds after Deer, in dense woodland,.. well, its pretty obvious that sooner or later, your dogs will get seriously hurt... ? Of course, back in the day, we were different men,....it

Never no when your life going to change for the worse 

I have to admit if I was looking after getting a dog for deer saluki would have to be in it's breeding. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Sammyballer said:

Must been hell of a battle , I’d definitely been asking for a pup out that bitch ? Iv dropped 100s over the years would really like to see a red stag in full flight 

That was a very good fallow buck. I’ve never seen a red stag taken with dogs, and it’s illegal now anyway. But I bet it was one hell of a sight! To be fair I’ve seen a few in full flight, and they continued on in full flight to! ? 

But after that night, I went home and the type of dogs I kept changed, along with the type of hunting. 

On 22/03/2022 at 19:55, SheepChaser said:

That was a very good fallow buck. I’ve never seen a red stag taken with dogs, and it’s illegal now anyway. But I bet it was one hell of a sight! To be fair I’ve seen a few in full flight, and they continued on in full flight to! ? 

But after that night, I went home and the type of dogs I kept changed, along with the type of hunting. 

Edited by levigsp
  • Like 3
41 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I seen things taken for a ride ?