Plenty from expensive to cheapish. Find what suits your dog and budget. I'd avoid grain free. 

http://skeptvet.com/Blog/2018/08/grain-free-diets-and-heart-disease-in-dogs/

I can say I'm partial to a bowl of Brekkies in rabbit flavour. Arkwrights gives me gas.

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

I can say I'm partial to a bowl of Brekkies in rabbit flavour. Arkwrights gives me gas.

The mutts tend to fill the motor with a more fowl smelling gas when they have had just meat for their dinners but  they tend to get flatulence what ever their fed TBH 😂

After feeding raw for last 35 yrs with the odd bit of kibble ti bulk out sometimes I'm now going over to feeding mainly kibble & after trying loads of different brands from very expensive down to greyhound types ive settled on Royal Canin. Its the first dry food all 3 of my dogs will eat on its own. Been introducing it for last couple of weeks & so far there all happy with it No sloppy shits good breath no farts etc. Im running big freezer down then theyll go on it full time with meat & bones once/twice a week. Makes life much easier when we go away etc. Its not the cheapest & £43 per 15kg but certainly not the most expensive. So if anyone after a big chest freezer foc in oxford area  pm me. Atb

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Looks good but £59.99 per 5kg its prob most expensive dog  food on mkt??!!! Atb

Haha certainly appears to be!

• Like 1

Any half decent kibble mixed with meat, eggs and some vegetables.I cant keep enough condition on them feeding just game.Always got a long healthy life out of them,just had one pts at 18.I believe it's important to feed some fresh feed with kibble.

• Like 4

I’m finding that with my pup just feeding raw the weight drops off him. What veg do people feed...and what shouldn’t you feed. Sell some mad sh*t at local raw place mixed fruits for dogs for daft money. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Any half decent kibble mixed with meat, eggs and some vegetables.I cant keep enough condition on them feeding just game.Always got a long healthy life out of them,just had one pts at 18.I believe it's important to feed some fresh feed with kibble.

Good post, prove is in the pudding.

• Like 1