Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few pics of the bitch whilst we was out evicting some night time squatters in the hay bales 😁

My pup today ......  

👍

Posted Images

On 24/11/2019 at 19:59, gnipper said:

Do you think they'll guard Jigsaw? I remember a few years back when you had to get your shepherd because of thieves knocking around but I'd of thought a kelpie cross would be a good guard. My beardie cross definitely was and it's the only thing I miss about him.

I'd agree with Jigsaw. I've heard of a few shifty ones but mainly crosses. One of mine didn't trust strangers at all but most of mine would happily walk off with anybody if they carried a crook and smelled of sheep dung! My current youngest is a complete tart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Think yourself lucky Jigsaw: mine's over eighteen months old now and still rips up every piece of bedding we give the little b*gg*r! We even bought a supposedly bullet proof one but he managed to get the zip off, pulled out the lining and reduced it to confetti.

• Haha 3

My pups a carrier not a chewer, so far anyways, but fcuk she will pick anything up an carry it haha even tried to retrieve the ferrets to there annoyance 🤣🤣 will sit an mouth things aswell but never done any damage to anything, yet

but by fcuk can this things shift soil🤯 it’s like a Fcuking Badger the way it digs, neighbours ain’t impressed at all 😂😂😂 I still think she ace tho, proper taking a streetch tho as we say where I grew up, starting to look like a lurcher more an more every day. I’ll try an get some more pics when my lad gets in with her👍

• Like 9

I just got made redundant yesterday so now I get to do stuff with the pups, the daughter was doing a bit of obedience every day, mine are fine strong pups, looking forward to havening them out for the next few weeks 

3 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I just got made redundant yesterday so now I get to do stuff with the pups, the daughter was doing a bit of obedience every day, mine are fine strong pups, looking forward to havening them out for the next few weeks 

That’s a shitter mate, ye got more work lined up? Or just gonna enjoy the holidays for a bit?