Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Well tell ya know in twenty mths bring it up ta ys we will pour it through it paces ha ha ha atb bill

I don’t need to prove any of my dogs to anybody. They pay my bills and that’s all that matters ......

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, billhardy said:

No seems like some a yous make up thoughts of your own trying ta push a welp da get a place ai t the same has fa thy self. Atb Tb bill

Nothing made up. You were asking about a spare pup for a mate/family member. Must of thought they were alright then. Don't understand the rest, trying to push a welp?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

Nothing made up. You were asking about a spare pup for a mate/family member. Must of thought they were alright then. Don't understand the rest, trying to push a welp?

Ya got it wrong I was trying ta push the wp. Int a home get the thread up and you will see atb bill

2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Who said ya got prove em just bring that kelpie xs up here in fifteen twe ty mthss has we say let the dog either do the talking or the walking  atb bill

I'll run the geriatric  or  the malli bitch your. Choice or crack head katchum I ai t fussy atb bill

16 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Ya got it wrong I was trying ta push the wp. Int a home get the thread up and you will see atb bill

?...Suppose when you were saying nice things about the pups earlier in this thread, you were just trying to home them as well..?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gilbey said:

?...Suppose when you were saying nice things about the pups earlier in this thread, you were just trying to home them as well..?

Of course I was trying to rehome the man's  welp. Don't k ow him from Adam but the welp. Was looking fa good place it stayed where it was apparently but that could be another wuandry later on in there sapli g days could be a fecking nightmare but hey the man seems up. For it even though ti. D will be premium when they nerd it atb bill