Sign in to follow this  
jigsaw

Kelpies as a stud,

Think yourself lucky Jigsaw: mine's over eighteen months old now and still rips up every piece of bedding we give the little b*gg*r! We even bought a supposedly bullet proof one but he managed to get the zip off, pulled out the lining and reduced it to confetti.

• Haha 3

My pups a carrier not a chewer, so far anyways, but fcuk she will pick anything up an carry it haha even tried to retrieve the ferrets to there annoyance 🤣🤣 will sit an mouth things aswell but never done any damage to anything, yet

but by fcuk can this things shift soil🤯 it’s like a Fcuking Badger the way it digs, neighbours ain’t impressed at all 😂😂😂 I still think she ace tho, proper taking a streetch tho as we say where I grew up, starting to look like a lurcher more an more every day. I’ll try an get some more pics when my lad gets in with her👍

• Like 9

I bred a litter of Kelpie cross Greyhounds a couple of years ago .. sire was a working kelpie imported .. bit rough with sheep but a decent enough dog , the dam was an open winning greyhound bitch .. litter was all black and ranged from 23 - 27 inches , racy and a good shape .

• Like 3

I just got made redundant yesterday so now I get to do stuff with the pups, the daughter was doing a bit of obedience every day, mine are fine strong pups, looking forward to havening them out for the next few weeks 

3 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

I just got made redundant yesterday so now I get to do stuff with the pups, the daughter was doing a bit of obedience every day, mine are fine strong pups, looking forward to havening them out for the next few weeks 

That’s a shitter mate, ye got more work lined up? Or just gonna enjoy the holidays for a bit?

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s a shitter mate, ye got more work lined up? Or just gonna enjoy the holidays for a bit?

No work till after Feb, I will enjoy my freedom and start looking for work in mid January, some x mass bonus, lol... We were doing 7 days a week all along ffs, then it ran out 

Just now, jigsaw said:

No work till after Feb, I will enjoy my freedom and start looking for work in mid January, some x mass bonus, lol... We were doing 7 days a week all along ffs, then it ran out 

That’s what you get for working so fast 😁

• Haha 1

Just now, W. Katchum said:

That’s what you get for working so fast 😁

When you good your good lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, socks said:

Growing well ......

Could easily be same bitch as mine that, an always in terriers case aswell 😂😂