jigsaw

Kelpies as a stud,

16 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

She looked better in flesh😁😂 Was a real nice bitch, spot on temperament an that👍

is that her back now, i was half expecting jigsaw to stick ole sonic over her 😂

that was before i got her Don,shes here to stay ,the mrs.loves her ,shes the family fvourite ...next to sonic of course 

• Like 6

I've done a bit of thinking and I might keep the dog pup as well,had them out this morning and he's really appealing to me as he gets older...steady and obedient and I think he could well fit in with my family,the darker of the two is the bitch pup

Screenshot_20191124-103409.jpg

Screenshot_20191124-103332.jpg

IMG_20191124_101537.jpg

Screenshot_20191117-185134.jpg

• Like 14

Do you think they'll guard Jigsaw? I remember a few years back when you had to get your shepherd because of thieves knocking around but I'd of thought a kelpie cross would be a good guard. My beardie cross definitely was and it's the only thing I miss about him.

2 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Do you think they'll guard Jigsaw? I remember a few years back when you had to get your shepherd because of thieves knocking around but I'd of thought a kelpie cross would be a good guard. My beardie cross definitely was and it's the only thing I miss about him.

No,I'd say not,my last kelpies was not guarding ,the shepherd is the job for that...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Glad to hear it, alreast you know where he will be👍

Yeah,in a yard with little space

4 hours ago, jigsaw said:

I've done a bit of thinking and I might keep the dog pup as well,had them out this morning and he's really appealing to me as he gets older...steady and obedient and I think he could well fit in with my family,the darker of the two is the bitch pup

Screenshot_20191124-103409.jpg

Screenshot_20191124-103332.jpg

IMG_20191124_101537.jpg

Screenshot_20191117-185134.jpg

Fair doos jig, them pups look better and better as the weeks pass.... 

Put me down for 1 when you put the saluki over 1....that would be a mix I'd like to try😉👍

• Like 4

7 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Still got your pit bull?

No,pits are gone,last feller got cancer,..no more pits,I've enough bother with this lot now lol

• Like 1

They really do look well them pups ive been beating with a lad that has a couple of kelpie there more controllable than some of the spaniel there really not what I expected them to be like a stocky collie and bulletproof temperament but the lad said some of them are a bit bitey with strangers lol

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, fatlad said:

They really do look well them pups ive been beating with a lad that has a couple of kelpie there more controllable than some of the spaniel there really not what I expected them to be like a stocky collie and bulletproof temperament but the lad said some of them are a bit bitey with strangers lol

funny you should say that about being bullet proof ,cause i called the dog Kevlar ,lol...used in bullet proof material,lol

• Like 1