Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Tyla said:

I've just read through this, a few interesting bits drowning in billhardys indecipherable bull shit. Is he really necessary? All I wanted to know is how Liams litter was getting ffs 

Their going great tyla, despite all the guff lol

• Like 1

The lad ive been beating with has a face book page the British association of true working kelpies some really nice dogs on there he called Iain muirhead I must say ive been really impressed with his dogs every time we have been out 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fatlad said:

The lad ive been beating with has a face book page the British association of true working kelpies some really nice dogs on there he called Iain muirhead I must say ive been really impressed with his dogs every time we have been out 

Wasn’t that a muirhead that owned working beardies in Scotland ? Is it a common surname ?

22 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Wasn’t that a muirhead that owned working beardies in Scotland ? Is it a common surname ?

Tom Muirhead a shepherd who worked beardies. Hancock went to him for his first beardy pup called remus,

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, darbo said:

Tom Muirhead a shepherd who worked beardies. Hancock went to him for his first beardy pup called remus,

The producer out a ha Co k yRd fa large edible a Charlie was Richard Jones he produced some decent freezer fillers I know because I witnessed many occasion a few doing there job. TB BILL

On 12/07/2019 at 06:58, jigsaw said:

its a dog  hes getting bill ,not a f***ing crocodile ,dont be over complicating things ,if ye never had kelpie x ye will learn from each other over time ,...thier very laid back lurchers once the greyhound blood is added ,,,in fact id reckon their perfect for anyone with a calm sensible disposition,.......with an open mind and a lot of enthusiasm the possibilities are endless lol

Well the kat hum talks he Llready k ows he got the e perience the trouble with him his ask him at b bill

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

You must live in a nice area Bill. 
Id say benefit street wouldn’t have a look in. 

The estate ware I live his working class where you live upper class remember and remember thiss jukels were desig Ed fs kinda folk not fecking plastic fecking idiots with fantady dreams or fecking authors that keep a type to write about that type it's true but where ever benefit street his I don't know but seventy give percent of working class families are on a benefit listen ta some of some a the pre election mandates of both patties so no fog nan don't I don't even realise why hou on this fecking forum be ause you hive feck all input. Atb bill