Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Bill you talk as much shit  about shepard/Mali as that fool S.N on fb you two related lol 

Elchapo. Your a Di k head don't know sn who ever he his flecked if I know but if you do not see the malls or ddr shepherds da what they are your very green atb bill

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Should a put ya money where ye mouth is eh Bill an kept this legendary line of shepherd going like you been bleating about for years now with buck an jazz, bit no ye went to the Hancock of the deerhound x world instead ??

speaks volumes ?

Speaks volumes of your little if any knowledge fecking idiot atb bill

Just now, billhardy said:

Elchapo. Your a Di k head don't know sn who ever he his flecked if I know but if you do not see the malls or ddr shepherds da what they are your very green atb bill

I’m taking it that when you say di k head , you mean dick head  lol . Funny that you don’t no S.N off face book you and mister night hunter  would get on he got couple Shepard crosses can’t spell for shit too ?

1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

I’m taking it that when you say di k head , you mean dick head  lol . Funny that you don’t no S.N off face book you and mister night hunter  would get on he got couple Shepard crosses can’t spell for shit too ?

Well don't know Mr night hunter Elchapo thought I knew most wiith shepherd xs mines there fa you ta see and you'll see she not one a them but would n

Be inter rested ta see  them we may have bred them you got me interested show us atb bill

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Well don't know Mr night hunter Elchapo thought I knew most wiith shepherd xs mines there fa you ta see and you'll see she not one a them but would n

Be inter rested ta see  them we may have bred them you got me interested show us atb bill

Oh and yes I meant dick head show us these alsation  grey keepers. I think it's bull shit Tb bill

2 minutes ago, socks said:

Well well what do you know bill here’s a video of working Kelpies and Strangely enough they all look pretty much the same shape as the picture jigsaw put up .......

Nothing alike they have hard weight differ nt blind man Tb bill