Sign in to follow this  
socks

RIP fire starter

6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

My brothers eldest is at Exeter Uni, she works at the Lemon Grove (great little venue), part time.... me and brother get in for the gigs on her guest list, watched Alien Ant Farm.and POD last week, not completely my thing but decent live acts....quite a few coming up over the next few months, me and bro have a couple of beers and watch from the back...no mosh pits for me lol

Watched The Libertines last year, they may be a pair of junkies but f**k me can they play!! Brilliant gig..one of the best I've seen I reckon

seen a few bands live that I wouldn't normally listen too....,surprised me...David Gray at Glastonbury 2003 ,always sticks in my mind  ,Jimmy cliff playing I can see clearly now the rain has gone.....just as we all got spun and carted of to  make shift cells in the cattle market till the festival was over😬🙈🤣ffs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

And we had D ream ffs

Them c**ts got Tony Blair in FFS...

Things can only get better.....like f**k can they lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I was guitar stuff back then mate, I did like the Prodigy because they were so different from anything else about...and still are...

Wasn't in to raving though personally 

The thing I love about them is there tight musically yet unpolished .. keith spent most of the time in the crowd 😆 I actually  realised how little time he spent on stage , but it didn't matter ... it was really strange but the last few weeks I had been playing.. no tourists & thought it was almost like they had gone full circle back to the old school rave stuff.. maybe keith felt that too ...  I think he was very well liked by everyone that met him & basically a decent human being.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, downsouth said:

FB_IMG_1551858177418.jpg

I saw that, says a lot about Keith, but the old raves I used to goto were full of open minded friendly people, 'whats yer name, where ya from?'.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Waz said:

I saw that, says a lot about Keith, but the old raves I used to goto were full of open minded friendly people, 'whats yer name, where ya from?'.

What you had?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, downsouth said:

He certainly knew his stuff.

armed robbery lol

4 hours ago, Waz said:

just goes to prove even famous pop stars, act like sheep, they aint got the balls act on there own  scared to not be out of fashion, noel gallagher a wanker so is damon albarn only paul weller got any real talent of the 3,not fan james blunt ,but why act the cu't  on another  person in he music  game , if i been blunt  i would  smacked gallager or albarn in the face, the other brother the same acts tough with 2  big bouncers by him  , they both were giving  phil collins  some shit , about his music , so what  you buy what music you like  , not what them 2 gallagers  think or say  carnt stand  tossers like them. and yes i did like some there music.

• Like 1

We all know he was a bit of a character, but to be honest I have learnt a lot more about him here, and he really was a character!

30 minutes ago, Deker said:

We all know he was a bit of a character, but to be honest I have learnt a lot more about him here, and he really was a character!

seemed like a top bloke ..