RIP fire starter

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mental health is a very very dangerous thing FD.ive seen some very tough fearless lads take there own lives.with zero indication that anything was wrong at all. Fingers crossed you won't suffer f

Keith flint has died aged just 49 .......

they took the music out off the field's   and warehouse parties and brought it to a wider audience, Glastonbury ,reading etc, if you wasn't there every weekend making the effort to find out  what was

Posted Images

Some years ago i was sat in a restaurant with a few friends and a bloke walked up and started chatting to my wifes friend,shook hands and introduced himself etc seemed a nice friendly type.....after he went i said to her " who was that mad looking c**t "....." oh he,s an ex of mine Keith he,s in a band "......not being into music i was none the wiser but turned out it was this dude....and this bird is an absolute raving sort as well so he was clearly doing something right.

Shame to hear this today....RIP

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I’d say that’s balls, no disrespect to the man but I reckon the amount of drugs he banged altered his mind for the worse. 

If thats the case why aren't 1000s of of ex ravers in their 40s and 50s killing themselves every week.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

not everyone who uses drugs becomes a manic depressive lol....everything in moderation ?

That’s it, but the ones I know to speak to them you’d think they have the weight of the world on they’re shoulders, bake like Gail platt, no money etc etc, well what they don’t tell you is they won’t get up and go to work or hold a job down for more than a week, and when they get paid they party like it’s the end of the world, “sure ya could be dead in the morinin” the famous quote, when in reality they waken up skint and the cycle continues

• Thanks 1

I took my fair share of Es, trips and whizz during the rave scene as did a shit load of my mates and we’re all pretty normal folks nowadays just getting on with married life and raising families, the only thing it really affected was my pocket because I probably blew the price of a house during that time. Lol. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, kanny said:

More often than not the depression is the cause of the drug taking not the other way round as you suggest. 

Drugs fcked my head for a good few years. Defo caused depression /anxiety. Totally fine now, but at the time and for a period after. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 5
50 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I took my fair share of Es, trips and whizz during the rave scene as did a shit load of my mates and we’re all pretty normal folks nowadays just getting on with married life and raising families, the only thing it really affected was my pocket because I probably blew the price of a house during that time. Lol. 

We’re you a circus circus man DMD?

9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

No sympathy for anyone taking their own life .Just fecks  up others around them .Music was average to shite 

Mental health is a very very dangerous thing FD.ive seen some very tough fearless lads take there own lives.with zero indication that anything was wrong at all.

Fingers crossed you won't suffer from it.

7 number 1 albums.seems above average.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

No sympathy for anyone taking their own life .Just fecks  up others around them .Music was average to shite 

Not my sort of music but to call it shite is a bit stupid...they were still pulling 100s thousands of people at festivals and selling gigs out 25 years later...there was no other sound like The Prodigy, regardless if you like that sort of music to be that unique and to have that long of a career they certainly weren't shite lol

• Like 5