RIP fire starter

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mental health is a very very dangerous thing FD.ive seen some very tough fearless lads take there own lives.with zero indication that anything was wrong at all. Fingers crossed you won't suffer f

Keith flint has died aged just 49 .......

they took the music out off the field's   and warehouse parties and brought it to a wider audience, Glastonbury ,reading etc, if you wasn't there every weekend making the effort to find out  what was

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Waz said:

I saw that, says a lot about Keith, but the old raves I used to goto were full of open minded friendly people, 'whats yer name, where ya from?'.

just goes to prove even famous pop stars, act like sheep, they aint got the balls act on there own  scared to not be out of fashion, noel gallagher a wanker so is damon albarn only paul weller got any real talent of the 3,not fan james blunt ,but why act the cu't  on another  person in he music  game , if i been blunt  i would  smacked gallager or albarn in the face, the other brother the same acts tough with 2  big bouncers by him  , they both were giving  phil collins  some shit , about his music , so what  you buy what music you like  , not what them 2 gallagers  think or say  carnt stand  tossers like them. and yes i did like some there music.

• Like 1

I went to the Barn, in braintree!! Early 90's, weren't my cup of tea, worked with a couple of chippys who put on gigs in South London, groove rider, fabio, and some other dj's that I see go on and make it big, were the names they had playing, went to a couple, no Guinness not for me! 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

feck the begining music spun my nut a bit lol.

i remember 3 of us dropped a purple microdot each and went in swansea cinema to watch the mask when it came out.that was a mad trip body was rushing like feck lol

then came out and stood around a car trailer we seen in the carpark for 30mins staring at it because someone had nicked the wheels and put it up on bricks lol.

• Haha 2