RIP fire starter

36 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

He hunted in Essex. 

He lent horses to friends of mine when the visited his local pack. And enjoyed themselves and his hospitality in his pub after I believe. 

Did you meet him dido 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mental health is a very very dangerous thing FD.ive seen some very tough fearless lads take there own lives.with zero indication that anything was wrong at all. Fingers crossed you won't suffer f

Keith flint has died aged just 49 .......

they took the music out off the field's   and warehouse parties and brought it to a wider audience, Glastonbury ,reading etc, if you wasn't there every weekend making the effort to find out  what was

Posted Images

f***ing nutty,on the surface a man that seemingly had it all,enough money to last you a life time,land and loads of shit to do,riding out with hounds,living the dream,bet he was always on the guest list for party's lol,what an earth possesses folks to do themselves in??? must be true.....money don't buy you happiness ?

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

f***ing nutty,on the surface a man that seemingly had it all,enough money to last you a life time,land and loads of shit to do,riding out with hounds,living the dream,bet he was always on the guest list for party's lol,what an earth possesses folks to do themselves in??? must be true.....money don't buy you happiness ?

I read in one of the papers on line that he more or less admitted that he was going to neck himself he said something like im cashing in now an ill keep going till I can't 

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

He hunted in Essex. 

He lent horses to friends of mine when the visited his local pack. And enjoyed themselves and his hospitality in his pub after I believe. 

Think he took some inspiration from those experiences 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I’d say that’s balls, no disrespect to the man but I reckon the amount of drugs he banged altered his mind for the worse. 

More often than not the depression is the cause of the drug taking not the other way round as you suggest. 

• Like 1