RIP fire starter

Just now, king said:

Mental health is a very very dangerous thing FD.

Fingers crossed you won't suffer from it.

7 number 1 albums.seems above average.

I don't particularly like the Beatles, but I know they ain't shite.....

Average may be lol

• Like 4

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mental health is a very very dangerous thing FD.ive seen some very tough fearless lads take there own lives.with zero indication that anything was wrong at all. Fingers crossed you won't suffer f

Keith flint has died aged just 49 .......

they took the music out off the field's   and warehouse parties and brought it to a wider audience, Glastonbury ,reading etc, if you wasn't there every weekend making the effort to find out  what was

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Not my sort of music but to call it shite is a bit stupid...they were still pulling 100s thousands of people at festivals and selling gigs out 25 years later...there was no other sound like The Prodigy, regardless if you like that sort of music to be that unique and to have that long of a career they certainly weren't shite lol

I liked the prodigy’s music myself, but o an upbeat tempo I’d say haha, great to train too.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Not my sort of music but to call it shite is a bit stupid...they were still pulling 100s thousands of people at festivals and selling gigs out 25 years later...there was no other sound like The Prodigy, regardless if you like that sort of music to be that unique and to have that long of a career they certainly weren't shite lol

An the estimated 30 million record sales ?

only band sounds similar to their recent stuff is pendulum .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I liked the prodigy’s music myself, but o an upbeat tempo I’d say haha, great to train too.

I was guitar stuff back then mate, I did like the Prodigy because they were so different from anything else about...and still are...

Wasn't in to raving though personally 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

We’re you a circus circus man DMD?

Yea went a few times when Dye Witness were there always had a good night, loved Kelly’s and the after parties at the caves or the white rocks also went to the Point and the Arena regular. 

Just now, NEWKID said:

I was guitar stuff back then mate, I did like the Prodigy because they were so different from anything else about...and still are...

Same here, drugs wasn’t my thing but I liked they’re music, prob because it was so different to run of the mill stuff at that time and the memories it brings back

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Yea went a few times when Dye Witness were there always had a good night, loved Kelly’s and the after parties at the caves or the white rocks also went to the Point and the Arena regular. 

I was just too young to have went, went to Kelly’s , the coach, more Belfast and north down. Big glen Ross on the door of the coach at the time too, 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Might have to get a couple of E's from the Welsh lads and slip them in your drink at the fishing comp, do you mind if I put the video up on here of you showing off your moves? 

Could raise a few quid ????

• Haha 1