Forum members age?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if them holes get to much for you trev, give us a shout, I will strap you to my back and dig the buggers out for you, ?  then clear a 5 bar gate with tommo on my back 75 in may, fit as fek

56 and every days a school day?, the more I think the less I know but the more I look? When I was in my 20's I thought I knew everything, when I was in my 30's I realized i knew very little, at 4

66 ..it takes me a good hour to get all the moving bits working in unison.. Honda have replaced my failing muscles, Swarovski my failing eyes , deaf as a post but me knob still works ...?

Posted Images

You're as young as the woman you feel!

:D so obviously old, as that is a derogatory sexist remark, so anyone younger will be deeply offended, anyone a bit older will simply chuckle without being shocked, offended or sponsoring a boycott or criminal action against the perpetrator of such intolerable comments!

:thumbs:

• Like 1

56 and every days a school day?, the more I think the less I know but the more I look?

When I was in my 20's I thought I knew everything, when I was in my 30's I realized i knew very little, at 40 realized that most of the self professed "experts" knew even less than I did, in my 50's I'm still learning.

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Mental age 12 1/2

I can’t believe you haven’t told us your age,I didn’t have you down as shy black neck, it’s usually only old women that don’t like to broadcast there age.

7 minutes ago, jiggy said:

38 but wish I was 52 then no more mortgage. Fcuking noose around your neck in what should be your prime years.?

It’s one of the only pluses of getting older paying the mortgage off, it used to do my head in but your doing the right thing.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Str said:

I can’t believe you haven’t told us your age,I didn’t have you down as shy black neck, it’s usually only old women that don’t like to broadcast there age.

41 on the 19th 

Sorry for misleading you sir 

• Like 1