Sick little bullying tramp

2 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

I hope the young girl

learns boxing or some kind of self defense

go,s back in a year or two and kicks the shit out of them

pay back feels so good

an eye for an eye

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: 

Thing is mate shes probaly a really nice young girl and dont have it in her. Bit like my girls i teach them to hit back if hit but weather they would or not im not sure. Id like to think they would but again there nice girls and wouldnt dream of doing that to another person... think it makes it all the more worse aswell when the bullied kid is a nice kid who wouldnt say boo to a goose 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a proper little misfit  that little tramp will come to no good in her life, end up cracked out her brains and on street corners or she will get put in to hospital for barking up the wrong tr

That was hard to watch ffs, I don't agree with hitting women or kids but dunno if I'd be able to hold back if I saw that, clip round the f***ing lughole 

f***ing little scum!  I agree with Taxi Driver - if that was my daughter on the receiving end of that, I'd put her front door in and batter her dad infront of her.

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Thing is mate shes probaly a really nice young girl and dont have it in her. Bit like my girls i teach them to hit back if hit but weather they would or not im not sure. Id like to think they would but again there nice girls and wouldnt dream of doing that to another person... think it makes it all the more worse aswell when the bullied kid is a nice kid who wouldnt say boo to a goose 

That's why though. If the bully thought there was the slightest chance of getting a smack on the mouth back, she'd bully someone else. 

1 hour ago, walshie said:

That's why though. If the bully thought there was the slightest chance of getting a smack on the mouth back, she'd bully someone else. 

Exactly. I tell my kids to stick up for themselves and that I won’t be disappointed in them if they get a hiding off a bully fighting back, rather than standing and taking it.

My boy has had anti-bullying stuff at school recently, and even last night at cubs. It’s all p!sh. Life is tough and you have to learn to stick up for yourself. A bully will always look for a soft touch.

Edited to add.. , toying with showing the clip to my 12 yo daughter. She’s just graded brown at Karate so started sparring etc. but not sure her heart’s in the combat side of it. Maybe use it as a bit of motivation.

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 1

I blame social media, thick CNT parents and most of all the idiots we got supposedly running this country they the ones that allow this behavior to go on but it seems they bury their heads and carry on with more important things like money.

There simply is no deterrent to stop this behavior, yet most the country knows that real punishment is needed to have any effect on the scum that infect our country.

39 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Exactly. I tell my kids to stick up for themselves and that I won’t be disappointed in them if they get a hiding off a bully fighting back, rather than standing and taking it.

My boy has had anti-bullying stuff at school recently, and even last night at cubs. It’s all p!sh. Life is tough and you have to learn to stick up for yourself. A bully will always look for a soft touch.

Edited to add.. , toying with showing the clip to my 12 yo daughter. She’s just graded brown at Karate so started sparring etc. but not sure her heart’s in the combat side of it. Maybe use it as a bit of motivation.

spot on   Dave , yeh pesky1972  , you got the right idea mate with your children   any form of self defense  is good for kids, karate, boxing , kick boxing etc , but like been said some kids are just nice gentle souls , like some adults . Some humans are nice peaceful types , then you get others , short arse ,  want to fight every fooker  lol,  etc what ever the reason  some just  people know who to pick on , they draw to them . i was always  easy going type at school , and growing up in general  , not to bad at school , but at kid in our street  who was 18 months older than  , about my size was twat of kid pick on me and few other lads , i left school in 68   at 15  suppose average size , but had few probs with other older lads  my size or bit bigger , took bit of stick, but if it not in you then to have go back , then its not  you just got to deal with best you can.  but my  time came when  i done karate and weights , i was always quite good at boxing in our  class at school , there were 4 classes  of my age group  and i was up with top 10 lads . when  i done karate/ weights 3 years  put 20 lb on  went to 13   1/2st   nice size for just under 6ft   benching  260lb   curling 50lb   i was fast and strong for my size  deff , knew i could easy  look after my self . it deff give confidence  it did for me, but like say its got to be in you to want to hold your own . my son 32  bit smaller than in height  but strong build  , loves football    he holds his own with most lads on the pitch , strong on the ball  , he loved football from 8 year old  still plays now, you deef got to get your kids in to a physical sport when young , ok if there calm quite type like i was, you wont change that , but they deff grow in confidence as grow in to young people , and learn to hold there own when the time right for them   100%

• Like 1

That was too hard to watch...I've girls of 11 and 20, I just can't think of that happening to them..it turns my stomach....

The f****r dishing it out and filming it deserve a f***ing good kicking...I sincerely hope they get it...

f***ing hate bullies

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

That was too hard to watch...I've girls of 11 and 20, I just can't think of that happening to them..it turns my stomach....

The f****r dishing it out and filming it deserve a f***ing good kicking...I sincerely hope they get it...

f***ing hate bullies

f**k off you bullied me to drink obscene amounts of cider gin and vodka and made me sleep until 2’pm and then do a three hour drive to get home ... b*****d ........ 

• Haha 3
53 minutes ago, socks said:

f**k off you bullied me to drink obscene amounts of cider gin and vodka and made me sleep until 2’pm and then do a three hour drive to get home ... b*****d ........ 

You were easily bullied that night mate lol

• Haha 1

Got bullied myself when I moved from up north down to Devon took it for months then had enough kick shit out of a lad and from that day onwards that's how my school life went but I was the one in trouble not the bullies! Hope these girls get there comeuppance 

On 05/12/2018 at 04:48, pesky1972 said:

I've just plucked up the courage to watch that clip.

I think you should show her, mate. In fact, I think everyone should watch it. If nothing else it clearly defines the absence of decency in society today. How is it not right to intervene? How the actual f*ck can someone stand there and film it?!

• Like 1

Some people are just twisted sadly. I remember being in primary only about 6 or 7. Our school had infants one side and the big kids the other. Every break time time one of the big kids came over and leathered me. Remember being dumped in a puddle and had to spend the day in class in me pants which was a bit awkward being so well endowed lol. I only had a short walk of few hundred yards down an alley to get home. One day he came out of now where floored me and kicked all me teeth out. I was like a mummy for months. Great times :lol:

These bullies the second they are spotted need dealing with with the full weight of some aversive punishment and then some. Well and truly nip it in the bud.  

• Like 2
9 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

You should of took a lump of wood to him mate.

A lad about 5 years above my year used to chase us around the local cafe with a knife threatening us back around 1981-2.

He don't say Boo nowdays

They all the same and in hindsight the best thing is to just twat the c**ts asap.

There was a local nutter used to torture folk younger 'quieter ect

A full on nusience.

We walked in the local club one night went into the back room and he was over a very quiet lad who has since passed of brain cancer at 34 yrs old.

Anyways my mate who played the Pipes at Bradley's funeral picked up a snooker cue and full force thick end smashed it strait over his skull lol

He hit the floor with his skull wide open groaned a bit and jumped back up lol 

But it gave everyone enough time to get the fook away from him.

Just a pure nutter' couldn't fight sleep but tough as fook and nasty with it.

Another local nutter smashed him up bad with a hammer .

Ambulance came put him on a stretcher and into the ambulance he went 

He kicked the back doors open shouting I'l be back' Arnie did not have a look in.

His dad and another brother were the same way on.

Couldnt fight just around the bend and nasty.

All the c**ts want a heavy lead pipe round the head.

Sounds like a family I knew from Hartlepool taht Max lol