1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Nothing like holding your own economy back. 
Anyway no point making the place to nice as it will get filled with foreigners. Lol. 

I mentioned foreigners the other day to a person canvassing for ff and they didn't want to hear about it, they more or less said I shouldn't be bringing up the subject. 

Sad but true 

Atb j 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Just now, dogmandont said:

Nothing like holding your own economy back. 
Anyway no point making the place to nice as it will get filled with foreigners. Lol. 

Exactly mate, bizarrely enough I don’t want it to be like England.......it’s a lovely place to live and raise children precisely because its not that attractive to those that come to Europe to f**k the gaff up.

Airport up the road, on the plane for a tenner, earn a few quid then back home away from the tribes and amongst people who look like me !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11.00 o'clock tonight.  I was watching. the BBC earlier and I notice that they are still leaning to the left.  everyone they were interviewing seemed to have the anti Brexit  line.  At one point they even had that clod (Steve bray)(the bloke that kept hollering his head off outside parliament) on there spouting about Brexit hadn't happened and that it was all going to be reversed.  Someone ought to give him a bat with a lump of 2x2 and knock some sense into him.  but he ain't worth the effort.  with the majority that Boris has got he can do as he pleases.  lets hope that he screws the nuts off of the eu in the negotiations.  11 months to undo 40 odd years of legislation. junker was like a rat jumping a sinking ship.  he milked it for all it was worth so he don't really give a monkeys now.  somebody else is going to have to clear up the mess.  several countries wanted out but were beaten back into line. still Europe has tried that on us before and come a gutser.

• Like 1

I’m actually amazed that no one has said , in all the things I’ve read etc . That the eu should be terrified by one sentence . 

I don’t know if they can say it or what beholds us...

but if boris Johnson says 

“give us what we want...or you can whistle for our army and navy “ 

now wouldn’t that be something 

as not one European country can hold a candle to us military wise . 

Rule brittania

• Like 2

Its a sad day that the EU didnt work for the U.K. I go with the majority vote, I couldnt vote but wouldve voted out. As an ex-pat ive got my own personal concerns, but itll all come out in the wash..

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Waz said:

Its a sad day that the EU didnt work for the U.K. I go with the majority vote, I couldnt vote but wouldve voted out. As an ex-pat ive got my own personal concerns, but itll all come out in the wash..

Just been reading about it. Basically we will have to prove we've been in our respective countries for 5 years or more. I'll do that and apply for dual nationality, for ease of travel to and from UK and prevent any bollocks for my kids. If you can prove you've been there 5 years or more, your kids will automatically have the same rights as you, work, study etc.

Think we have until June 2021 to register.

Bear in mind that nothing changes until 31st December 2020, everything is as it was yesterday ;)