Well, the SNP......dirty Derek Macay.......( a 42 year old man with his own teenage son) has been caught red handed chatting up a 16 year old lad via text !!

But he has said sorry......so that ok ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, WILF said:

Always the same on any major event mate, as I understand it they used decimalisation to nick a load of money off everyone.

We are out in name only for the next 12 months anyway, so maybe it’s a question for next year

Tell me about it, I used to buy 10 chews for a penny pre decimalisation, they turned into penny chews overnight ✌️  

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

I think the government needs to crush SNP and give Scotland other options politically, the government also needs to start showing Scotland what we can have if they get onboard and stop voting for these whining snp whom have had plenty of opportunities to do some good instead of indy ref record...

I think Indyref is more in the heads of the SNP than it is the heart of the jocks.

They voted SNP because they will fight for Scotland in Westminster but I don’t think they give a f**k about independence 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Question about UK commercial fishing.

I'm on a late shift today so I'm having a casual morning reading the news and I came across this article in a French newspaper. For those that can't be arsed reading the general gist is that the French are warning the Brits that 75% of their commercial fish catch is sold to France and they'll probably want to continue fishing it. A thorny discussion for when these trade deals get hammered out, no doubt.

So the question is will Britain capitulate or will they do what Iceland do and only allow it's own fisherman to fish it?

Iceland has done wonders to maintain, even increase it's own fish stocks, with this method and it could potentially re-invigorate the the UK fishing industry. The Icelanders patrol their waters with the navy and basically f*ck off any non-Icelanders that try it on.

Does anyone know, or even care, if this is on the table post-Brexit so to speak?

The biggest market for sea food in the EU is Spain and they have virtually no decent fisheries. France is a big market too and most of their boats fish in UK waters. The problem for UK skippers is that they get less quota then the percentage of fishing the UK has. A lot of UK fisheries are fished by Danish, German, Dutch, Belgian, French and Spanish boats and they don't want to give their quotas up. The UK has most of the best fishing in its coastal waters. But the EU actually issue licences and decide quotas for all EU fisheries including the UK.

Now, if the UK want to, they can control their own fisheries after December 31st. They could exclude all or some foreign boats. And that is why the French are getting arsey about it. If you were a trawler skipper and owned a boat and gear worth over £1 million you would want some idea of whether you were going to be allowed to fish next year. Same with the Dutch, Germans, etc but it is only the French issue that is being reported. Last week German skippers met with UK fisheries officers to discuss this problem. If they are excluded from UK waters they might as well sell the boat. But the later they leave it, the more boats will be up for sale and there will be no buyers. You see the problem? That is why Boris is sitting on his hands and not letting Barnier have his own way. the longer the issue drags on, the more pressure will be put on local politicians and that will be transmitted upwards via national governments to the EU itself.

Now, the French are saying that the British boats will not be allowed to land their catch in France. But it is not the fishermen who are buying the fish and there is nowhere else that is can be bought from. Not fresh anyway. So the restaurant owners and supermarket owners  will be putting their point of view in too as they will demand to continue to be able to put fish on the menues and shelves.

It is a perfect way to get the EU countries and businesses arguing amongst themselves and all blaming Brussels for not sorting their problem. ?

What is likely to happen is that the UK will manage their fisheries, set catch quotas and issue licences, etc and foreign boats will have to apply to the UK for their licences and quotas. That will allow the UK government to increase the quotas of UK boats at the expense of foreign boats. The UK skippers will be happy and the foreigners will have some fishing in UK waters. The biggest loser will be Barnier and I don't give a sch1t about him. ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

England even beat them at pervert MPs, he is firing off a few texts but we have Kieth Vaz getting spit roasted by young Rumanian builders whilst off his head on coke.......England win again ! Lol lol 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

What is likely to happen is that the UK will manage their fisheries, set catch quotas and issue licences, etc and foreign boats will have to apply to the UK for their licences and quotas. That will allow the UK government to increase the quotas of UK boats at the expense of foreign boats. The UK skippers will be happy and the foreigners will have some fishing in UK waters. The biggest loser will be Barnier and I don't give a sch1t about him. ?

Thanks for that Nicepix I figured they'd go through some kind of licensing but wondered if they would do what Icelanders do as a more extreme measure and as a show to the EU.

Icelandic cod sells tonnes here in the US.

1 hour ago, Meece said:

what I have never understood is why people like bliar and major ect, ect had to gain from campaigning to stay in that cesspit.  they must have been taking a bung from somewhere.  its like berkow. Earlier this week, Mr Bercow confirmed that he had been proposed for a peerage by outgoing Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn. But he has suggested Downing Street is seeking to block his appointment to Parliament's upper chamber.  To blooming right.  Typical Corbin, to back the traitor like all the others. Boris may decide to talk to all sorts of foreign car manufacturers and offer all sorts of perks to them to set up bigger here .  I did hear the other day that Nissan were thinking about making more cars here in a bid to carve out other European manufacturers who will have to pay import taxes thus making there cars a lot more expensive.  I bet that has rattled alarm bells in their headquarters.  I still think that the gov should closely investigate the finances of these removers to check for back door bungs.

Two reasons; First the kickbacks they get as discussed above. Second, all politicians need to be popular in order to get re-elected. Sometimes policies have to be implemented even though they are unpopular ad that is where the EU come in. Write to your MP about the windmills proposed in your area and the reply will come back blaming EU policy  which they cannot change. Don't like the new MOTs? EU policy again. In many cases the MPs would have done the same, but now they can blame Brussels for everything.

Just now, Balaur said:

What gets me is apparently we're going to run out of food one minute and not be able to export it the next surely it can't be both.....

What we've been told for decades is dwindling fish stocks. Iceland halted and then reversed it by closing their waters off to anyone other than Icelanders. As Britain is basically an island sat atop a massive fishery I don't see how they couldn't follow a similar path and reinvigorate a dying industry.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

What we've been told for decades is dwindling fish stocks. Iceland halted and then reversed it by closing their waters off to anyone other than Icelanders. As Britain is basically an island sat atop a massive fishery I don't see how they couldn't follow a similar path and reinvigorate a dying industry.

They will. And the clever thing about it is that the UK can manage the fisheries independently, give its skippers larger catch quotas than they have now and then let the EU dish out the rest to the EU skippers. There will be less to go round for them so some will be disappointed. But that will be a Brussels problem, not the UK's.  and year on year the UK can increase its own quotas and fleet and cut the EU's share  ?

• Like 3

Think we were allowed 25% of quota on our own fish stocks maybe even less the eu allowed big firms to bid up on the quotas all crooked as usual by the eu just another British industry they fkd with ther lopsided vision of how Europe should treat the uk  fk the eu and all it stands for 

1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

The biggest market for sea food in the EU is Spain and they have virtually no decent fisheries. France is a big market too and most of their boats fish in UK waters. The problem for UK skippers is that they get less quota then the percentage of fishing the UK has. A lot of UK fisheries are fished by Danish, German, Dutch, Belgian, French and Spanish boats and they don't want to give their quotas up. The UK has most of the best fishing in its coastal waters. But the EU actually issue licences and decide quotas for all EU fisheries including the UK.

Now, if the UK want to, they can control their own fisheries after December 31st. They could exclude all or some foreign boats. And that is why the French are getting arsey about it. If you were a trawler skipper and owned a boat and gear worth over £1 million you would want some idea of whether you were going to be allowed to fish next year. Same with the Dutch, Germans, etc but it is only the French issue that is being reported. Last week German skippers met with UK fisheries officers to discuss this problem. If they are excluded from UK waters they might as well sell the boat. But the later they leave it, the more boats will be up for sale and there will be no buyers. You see the problem? That is why Boris is sitting on his hands and not letting Barnier have his own way. the longer the issue drags on, the more pressure will be put on local politicians and that will be transmitted upwards via national governments to the EU itself.

Now, the French are saying that the British boats will not be allowed to land their catch in France. But it is not the fishermen who are buying the fish and there is nowhere else that is can be bought from. Not fresh anyway. So the restaurant owners and supermarket owners  will be putting their point of view in too as they will demand to continue to be able to put fish on the menues and shelves.

It is a perfect way to get the EU countries and businesses arguing amongst themselves and all blaming Brussels for not sorting their problem. ?

Mate let's be Frank. it ain't the little man in Spain who went to catch a fish. It is the allowance of the EU, NO! Force of the EU that gave corporations a free will to rape the sea. Do you think even a wealthy Spanish fisherman has the money to buy an industrial trawler?

The boys and girls that work on them are just trying to feed their families, same as you and me. 

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1