4 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Ok here is one for you and this is thru personal experience 

if you are in another country and your passport expires the airline have a duty to let you fly to your home country 

now the problem is when you arrive back

border control get real fckn pissy you are entering on an expired passport lol

they can refuse you entry but it aint worth the hassle

Try travelling on a reported lost passport and getting back in ??? I lost my passport and reported it blah blah, got a new one, found the old one and by accident travelled back to Blighty on the lost one lol. The giant lesbian at customs in Manchester was not happy ? when I pointed out my accent, being from Burnley, is not easily copied by Russian spies or terrorists and this was all a big, funny mistake.... I noticed I was suddenly surrounded by a couple of very angry looking policemen with big guns. Funny thing is they let me in, took the passport and I had to travel back home on my Spanish ID card ?‍♂️?

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Correct. Of those nine countries some receive more back in trade within the EU than they  put in.  When they hand the dosh over to Brussels and Brussels then divvies it out to the poorer EU count

If you want to see hatred look at the political left. From antifa to momentum to unite against hate.  We arnt full of hate we are just pissed off.  Being against giving power to the eu isn't

What the latest news has demonstrated is that May's policy of appeasement to the EU was similar to Chamberlain's appeasement towards Hitler in the 1930's. By standing up to the EU and removing any hop

Posted Images

Just now, mushroom said:

Try travelling on a reported lost passport and getting back in ??? I lost my passport and reported it blah blah, got a new one, found the old one and by accident travelled back to Blighty on the lost one lol. The giant lesbian at customs in Manchester was not happy ? when I pointed out my accent, being from Burnley, is not easily copied by Russian spies or terrorists and this was all a big, funny mistake.... I noticed I was suddenly surrounded by a couple of very angry looking policemen with big guns. Funny thing is they let me in, took the passport and I had to travel back home on my Spanish ID card ?‍♂️?

i Love shit like this

they get right arsey it’s hilarious 

Fck em mate fck em

we have every right to get home

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ted Newgent said:

i Love shit like this

they get right arsey it’s hilarious 

Fck em mate fck em

we have every right to get home

They do don't they ?

I got stopped by the same woman 2 years later, heading back to Barca and my suitcase gets knocked ?‍♂️So she asks the usual and then opens it and says what's this? In that voice.... so I says pointing at everything that's smoked back bacon, fruit gums, beef and tomatoes pot noodles and this (while holding them up proudly) is minted lamb ? She says are you trying to be funny, I replied ask a stupid question ?‍♂️ I was again quickly surrounded by angry policemen with big guns ?

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

They do don't they ?

I got stopped by the same woman 2 years later, heading back to Barca and my suitcase gets knocked ?‍♂️So she asks the usual and then opens it and says what's this? In that voice.... so I says pointing at everything that's smoked back bacon, fruit gums, beef and tomatoes pot noodles and this (while holding them up proudly) is minted lamb ? She says are you trying to be funny, I replied ask a stupid question ?‍♂️ I was again quickly surrounded by angry policemen with big guns ?

That hilarious 

dont try that over here lol

cbsa lose their shit, no sense of humour.

next time the cops rock up ask them if they want to sell a magazine out of their rifles

it will fit my HK ?

i should tell you my experiences with Canadian border agents but cant be arsed tryin to type out on iphone

Edited by Ted Newgent
8 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

That hilarious 

dont try that over here lol

cbsa lose their shit, no sense of humour.

next time the cops rock up ask them if they want to sell a magazine out of their rifles

it will fit my HK ?

i should tell you my experiences with Canadian border agents but cant be arsed tryin to type out on iphone

Go on... I can't sleep lol

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

Thanks mate

appreciate the info

just re newed mine last year

I renewed mine last year. Nothing about EU on it, but not blue either. Went to Poland in December and thought it might be an issue having a non-EU passport while we were still in, but no probs.

EJPxnrEXkAAAbjk.jpg.8c23bab9093166834c63cbd628f17b1a.jpg

20 minutes ago, walshie said:

I renewed mine last year. Nothing about EU on it, but not blue either. Went to Poland in December and thought it might be an issue having a non-EU passport while we were still in, but no probs.

EJPxnrEXkAAAbjk.jpg.8c23bab9093166834c63cbd628f17b1a.jpg

Mate, it’s all bollocks.....the only time I don’t have to stand in a cue is travelling between Uk and Ireland.

Italy, Poland etc I had to stand in the cue and go through bio metric passport checks etc.

Still, all that bullshit about things like that is now hopefully over and we can get on to the next round of bullshit 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, it’s all bollocks.....the only time I don’t have to stand in a cue is travelling between Uk and Ireland.

Italy, Poland etc I had to stand in the cue and go through bio metric passport checks etc.

Still, all that bullshit about things like that is now hopefully over and we can get on to the next round of bullshit 

It was worse coming back to the UK. Had to queue up to use the biometric gates, which didn't work - twice. Then a customs guy got me to use a different gate, which also didn't work, then I had to join a queue of half the plane who's passports didn't work in the biometric gates. A right palaver. 

Just now, walshie said:

It was worse coming back to the UK. Had to queue up to use the biometric gates, which didn't work - twice. Then a customs guy got me to use a different gate, which also didn't work, then I had to join a queue of half the plane who's passports didn't work in the biometric gates. A right palaver. 

Yep, same as that mate 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jetro said:

f***ing, someone tell these people it’s just a nation state leaving a political union.......it’s not Kramer v Kramer ! 

Have we really reached a point as a race of people where we over react to a nation wanting to run itself......are we so emasculated that none of us think we can get by without being in some type of political co-operative ? 

Dry your eyes Brussels, it will be fine......life did exist before the EU! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

I tell you this much, there will be a few nations watching events for the next few years and if we make a go of it then we won’t be the last to leave.

However, we must also remember that other countries are not like the UK where they have adopted and taken every rule and regulation to its most ludicrous degree.......other countries have not forced half the shit down it’s populations throat the the UK has and your common or garden Brit had simply had enough.......now it’s for you ordinary Brit to hold their government to account seeing as they can no longer blame it all on the EU ;) 

• Like 5
56 minutes ago, WILF said:

I tell you this much, there will be a few nations watching events for the next few years and if we make a go of it then we won’t be the last to leave.

However, we must also remember that other countries are not like the UK where they have adopted and taken every rule and regulation to its most ludicrous degree.......other countries have not forced half the shit down it’s populations throat the the UK has and your common or garden Brit had simply had enough.......now it’s for you ordinary Brit to hold their government to account seeing as they can no longer blame it all on the EU ;) 

This is why it is so important for the EU, that is Brussels, to make an example of the UK and not let them appear to prosper after leaving. This is why they are trying to tie the UK into accepting their regulations on things like product conformity. If the UK diverges from this they can make things for the domestic market cheaper than EU manufacturers can export to the UK. Foodstuffs and pharmaceuticals need not be to EU standards if the UK thinks that the EU is simply complicating things to protect its own producers. And of course, no nation in its right mind would agree to follow a set of rules that it has no say in, or veto of.