• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In light of the intervening posts, the prosecution rests it's case, Your Honour..............?

I joined in 2013 and , in that time, I've learned a lot of things about a lot of thngs (from some knowledgeable people)  and had many  a good laugh. I've questioned many opinions, and had my own quest

Through @Tyla on this site, a chap I've never met, he has put me in touch with another chap I've never met from New Zealand and I'm now sorting out a trip to hunt Tahr and Chamois in the Southern Alps

Posted Images

I’ve been on here since 2011 I was under trigger for about 12 months previous To that. Ive been involved in my fare share of arguments on here at 1 time or another. Ive found most of the folk I have met through this forum to be good lads and they have become good friends. The place as changed a lot over the years and a lot of the good thread starters no longer start topics which is a shame.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Listen idiot, why don't you get a grip and get your tongue out of everyone's arse and open your eyes. It was that dickhead that just piped up not me. I know you are desperate for approval on here but you bore the life out of me. I'll politely tell you to shove your opinion where the sun don't shine cos I'm not interested in it. 

You,ve been at the shandy barrel again have,nt you ?

Just now, Greyman said:

You,ve been at the shandy barrel again have,nt you ?

No mate just been smoking some of that strong stuff you and Daniel did when you went out Big Cat hunting together, i heard you saw a Blow Leopard....... ??????☠☠☠

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

No mate just been smoking some of that strong stuff you and Daniel did when you went out Big Cat hunting together, i heard you saw a Blow Leopard....... ??????☠☠☠

?

• Like 1

This is getting tiresome even for me and I've been sat in the van bored shitless at work all day. 

All i can say is anyone who would like to have a pop grow a pair and stop hiding behind the computer screen. 

It really is that easy ladies.

Edited by Kerny92
6 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

This is getting tiresome even for me and I've been sat in the van bored shitless at work all day. 

All i can say is anyone who would like to have a pop grow a pair and stop hiding behind the computer screen. 

It really is that easy ladies.

? ?

Just now, ginger beard said:

It seems to me some people want a reaction from kerny then winge when they get it.

You know exactly how it works on here, like a bunch of whiny old women pal. 

They would all look well together sat down the cafe reading Take a Break........ ????

6 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Kerny do you work on the Railway ? If so are you on the P-way and if you are wondering why I’m asking I’m just being nosey. 

Prick sits in a secure unit pushing a Thomas the tank engine around, not capable of doing a days work! ?

• Haha 4