58 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I joined in 2013 and , in that time, I've learned a lot of things about a lot of thngs (from some knowledgeable people)  and had many  a good laugh. I've questioned many opinions, and had my own questioned just as many times - but always in a fair and genuine manner.

I don't contribute much nowadays, simply because the forum doesn't seem, to me, to be the good-natured place it used to be. Too much name-calling, petty grievances and relentless nit-picking.........often by the same culprits. It diminishes the forum as a whole, and paints us all in a bad light, to the outside observer.

In light of the intervening posts, the prosecution rests it's case, Your Honour..............?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 7

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In light of the intervening posts, the prosecution rests it's case, Your Honour..............?

I joined in 2013 and , in that time, I've learned a lot of things about a lot of thngs (from some knowledgeable people)  and had many  a good laugh. I've questioned many opinions, and had my own quest

Through @Tyla on this site, a chap I've never met, he has put me in touch with another chap I've never met from New Zealand and I'm now sorting out a trip to hunt Tahr and Chamois in the Southern Alps

Posted Images

Used to be folks had the craic talked shite on the general section..... These days now every section seems to be over run with a few f***ing spaccas that got to have the last word?but like all things.... It will come to an end?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Used to be folks had the craic talked shite on the general section..... These days now every section seems to be over run with a few f***ing spaccas that got to have the last word?but like all things.... It will come to an end?

Like your diet? I hope so for your sake cos you haven't got long left going off your last pics.

6 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Your just a scouse schlepper who doesntvown a dog ??

:laugh:

I was always straightforward about that, unlike others that have come and gone over the years! Where is the great white hunter these days?

3 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

This is getting tiresome even for me and I've been sat in the van bored shitless at work all day. 

All i can say is anyone who would like to have a pop grow a pair and stop hiding behind the computer screen. 

It really is that easy ladies.

Back in the day when the Stiffmeister and myself had our little altercation, we settled it like gentlemen. Flintlocks at dawn followed by drinks all around. That was back when you could have a duel and not have to worry about someone throwing acid in your face. When I did the modding on here I lost count of the number of death threats that came in via PM but you just laugh them off like most of the tools that have come and gone. Some people are either sh*t-faced or take it far too seriously.

post-22-0-43629900-1430685359.jpg

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

The Mods are not a patch on those back in the day as the site also is not a patch on the early days .

I appreciate your compliment, Max. I won't post Bob's song anymore.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Those documentarys would just maybe educate you and give a true reflection of the people of Sunderland instead of that gutter trash shite you posted up ?

Mackem will maybe post them up if he see this .

• Like 1
On 30/08/2018 at 14:28, Astanley said:

Spot on ..fe king mushroom .

Wtf did I do? ? :laugh:

On 30/08/2018 at 14:55, Born Hunter said:

Through @Tyla on this site, a chap I've never met, he has put me in touch with another chap I've never met from New Zealand and I'm now sorting out a trip to hunt Tahr and Chamois in the Southern Alps, backcountry style. Helo in, set up base camp and spot and stalk every day in the alps amongst the mountains and glaciers!

It hasn't happened yet but I honestly don't think I could have achieved that without the social reach, networking if you will, that forums like this offer.

Folks would do well to remember that even in cyber space, how you conduct yourself impacts how 'lucky' you are in life. Pride alone should be enough, but nevertheless....

Tyla and a few of the others I've met, top drawer lads ;)

18 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

The Mods are not a patch on those back in the day as the site also is not a patch on the early days .

Joined in 2008 asking for gundog training advice, for my staffy lol.... took some right banter and bollocks :laugh: proved them wrong too! The Mods back then (stabs, TG etc) were sensitive as fook but still a right laugh and to boot 99.9999% of the time fair ;) Remember getting a 24hr ban for winding TG up.... so I rewrote the words to Run to the Hills and got SuperTed to post it In chat lol....

Not keen on Malt or IanB though.... miserable buggers :laugh: :tongue2:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Wideboy said:

So what your saying is you're rough on your dogs??

He shaves them bold oils them up and sticks them in front the mirror with himself taking selfie,s with a pair of socks stuffed down his pants, it's not really being rough but not what most people would call proper workers 

• Haha 2

Haven't you got better things to do, set traps, take pictures, smell dog shit, take screen shots of pug marks off Google, get witness accounts, talk absolute bollocks, get abducted by aliens, talk with Elvis,  dribble down your chin, escape the nut house etc.......... ??????????

Edited by Kerny92
19 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

As my friend Scotty eloquently put it, shouldn't you be dead yet? It's well past your sell-by-date you silly old fool. ????????????????

I,ve just finished rendering down the side of a house, scratch coated by breakfast topped off and floated down in an afternoon, still got a few miles left on the clock mate, plus the good die young, b*****ds like me just keep on going ??

• Like 3