• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In light of the intervening posts, the prosecution rests it's case, Your Honour..............?

I joined in 2013 and , in that time, I've learned a lot of things about a lot of thngs (from some knowledgeable people)  and had many  a good laugh. I've questioned many opinions, and had my own quest

Through @Tyla on this site, a chap I've never met, he has put me in touch with another chap I've never met from New Zealand and I'm now sorting out a trip to hunt Tahr and Chamois in the Southern Alps

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

This is getting tiresome even for me and I've been sat in the van bored shitless at work all day. 

All i can say is anyone who would like to have a pop grow a pair and stop hiding behind the computer screen. 

It really is that easy ladies.

Are you offering everyone out now, ??

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I’m an ex P-way man so I reconise the lifestyle premier inns sitting in vans too much time on your hands lol waiting to get on track etc. 

Exactly, got myself a few decent tickets out of it so now i can enjoy life. And at least I'm paying towards most of the dole wallers on here. ???

Edited by Kerny92
3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Exactly, got myself a few decent tickets out of it so now i can enjoy life. Well it least I'm paying towards most of the dole wallers on here. ???

It can be hard work I’ve moved on from the P-way after several Rail jobs Road Railers etc, I’m currently a Mobile Ops Manager MoM.

11 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

It can be hard work I’ve moved on from the P-way after several Rail jobs Road Railers etc, I’m currently a Mobile Ops Manager MoM.

Yep it can, got my CC and Handback pal so on a decent screw atm.

• Like 1

I joined in 2013 and , in that time, I've learned a lot of things about a lot of thngs (from some knowledgeable people)  and had many  a good laugh. I've questioned many opinions, and had my own questioned just as many times - but always in a fair and genuine manner.

I don't contribute much nowadays, simply because the forum doesn't seem, to me, to be the good-natured place it used to be. Too much name-calling, petty grievances and relentless nit-picking.........often by the same culprits. It diminishes the forum as a whole, and paints us all in a bad light, to the outside observer.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3