Best looking Breed?

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As close to perfection as I've ever come

I better not turn up for the fishing weekend and theres only one person with 20 personalitys! 

i ll always have a soft spot for horrid , rangy , fly old farm collies.  Probsbly the greatest canine connection we have 

Posted Images

On 27/07/2018 at 08:49, Born Hunter said:

I quite like the stamp of these Ozzie dogs. I like the kiwi stuff as well. Just robust looking houndy dogs. No drama, all business.

20180727_084606.jpg

20180727_084640.jpg

Back on topic, love the look of these! What ever they are? 

13 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Cracking looking dogs, i suspect they are Pointer/Bull type mixes.

yep , very popular  in Oz on wild pigs , in  New Zealand   they like  boxer x labs type or  pit x collies , anything really with some bull type in the mix , they have to go in  thick cover , up mountains  all day, very fit tough dogs ,  drop of that blood in our lurcher over here , you have a good alround dog .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, bird said:

yep , very popular  in Oz on wild pigs , in  New Zealand   they like  boxer x labs type or  pit x collies , anything really with some bull type in the mix , they have to go in  thick cover , up mountains  all day, very fit tough dogs ,  drop of that blood in our lurcher over here , you have a good alround dog .

Correct pal, and to think you have supposed dog men on here claiming there's no need for the APBT. Say that to all the breeds it has helped mould. 

Nothing nicer than a wheaten terrier but if you go on google images there is not one photo of a worker. All you see is pampered up poodle type things. FairPlay to the few that still use them for what they were bred for.

• Like 2

There's a kennels in holland I think, can't think of the name now, that breeds kc fox terriers. And the smooth coated dogs they breed are superb looking dogs. Way better than any british fox terriers I've seen. Not snipy headed at all, and got a proper workmanlike structure

2 hours ago, jiggy said:

Nothing nicer than a wheaten terrier but if you go on google images there is not one photo of a worker. All you see is pampered up poodle type things. FairPlay to the few that still use them for what they were bred for.

No different with the beddys really

18 hours ago, dillydog said:

Half sister to the other bitches, well past her best now but what a stamp !

Never won a single class let alone a show.....then again she hardly ever went to one.

She was and still is the apple of my eye, as has already been quoted "form follows function"

IMG_20161001_103735.jpg

Creme de la creme??