Best looking Breed?

Well lads, took Rusty up on his challenge to fight my terrier. I had just fed the ould bitch when he arrived, so I let him have a go at the litter a pups instead. He lasted about two minutes and I got this snapshot of him clearing the fence.

o-TERRIERS-ATTACK-facebook-1.jpg

• Haha 2

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As close to perfection as I've ever come

I better not turn up for the fishing weekend and theres only one person with 20 personalitys! 

i ll always have a soft spot for horrid , rangy , fly old farm collies.  Probsbly the greatest canine connection we have 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Kerny come down to me and il bring you up to don and you to can have a few clouts 

Record it for the rest of us on THL to watch lurcherman ?

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If ye say so? ye got some imagination, I’ll give ye that. Sound a bit jealous tbh, try to mock I was in army, tryin to slate me wife? an now ye wanna meet bit only if ye can fetch somebody??? fcuk off ???

Listen your army career means nothing to me, you just prove how desperate they are letting men of your cowardice nature in. The only reason I asked for someone else to be there is cos you'll go missing for a second time....... 

2 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Well lads, took Rusty up on his challenge to fight my terrier. I had just fed the ould bitch when he arrived, so I let him have a go at the litter a pups instead. He lasted about two minutes and I got this snapshot of him clearing the fence.

? a few inches closer that little black pup would of caused a lot of pain ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Well ye had ye chance with me, go meet some a the other folk ye arranges with an get some credibility an I’ll consider it?? until then, FCUK OFF YOU MESSER ???

Pooped your panties yet again...... ??

3 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Lively like feckers them :laugh: :thumbs:

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Why keep mentioning it then? An then try an ridicule it??? fo admit it ye jealous ?? your a stalker that’s what it is I just not sure whether ye fancy or are collating evidence on folk??

Because i love the way you like to get it in every now and again, who gives a fcuk really? You were a failed soldier who never made the grade. Your lack of bottle confirms you didn't have the minerals for it, no biggie.