Best looking Breed?

IMG_20180323_185559_675.jpg.bcfca068b527796b42f53e81d169542d.jpg

This dog imo was as close to a perfect specimen as I've ever had the pleasure and worked...... Nothing dog wise has come close since....... 

Bitch wise this one I'd cut my bollocks off for a few more like her.... IMG_20170926_203820_071.jpg.519f1eb17a14e8692734cc9b7f3ea430.jpg

• Like 8

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As close to perfection as I've ever come

I better not turn up for the fishing weekend and theres only one person with 20 personalitys! 

i ll always have a soft spot for horrid , rangy , fly old farm collies.  Probsbly the greatest canine connection we have 

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Last I’ll say in matter, Kerny your a wrong in, know nobody, met nobody an never will, ye had ye chance an fcuked it, go meet somebody else al get some credibility like Iv said but I won’t be taking any more time out to meet ye. Now run along cos I’ll bet ye never meet anybody ye have offered to???? I’m away back to work again, got lots to before I go on holidays for 2 weeks on Monday ????

I don't need to hang around with strangers off the internet unlike you, i suppose on the web you can be Superman but in real life Dotty you are a nobody. Your arse fell out plain and simple and everyone knows it. I offered to meet you with anyone off here who is willing but you still jacked. Now you've sobered up and spent all your benefits i suspect this won't be the last you say on the matter........ ?????????

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

IMG_20180323_185559_675.jpg.bcfca068b527796b42f53e81d169542d.jpg

This dog imo was as close to a perfect specimen as I've ever had the pleasure and worked...... Nothing dog wise has come close since....... 

Bitch wise this one I'd cut my bollocks off for a few more like her.... IMG_20170926_203820_071.jpg.519f1eb17a14e8692734cc9b7f3ea430.jpg

looks  a cracker , and great at its job , you carnt ask for no more can you mate. pats deff  have nice look about them. ive often thought  drop  of pat  to a nice whippet x grey , you get good lurcher, not over big, good coat, feet  , and plenty of guts , similar  to what a pit  give , but bang on for small to mid size lurcher , and prob easier to find  a good  reliable worker , than alot of pure beddys  today .!!

47 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Last I’ll say in matter, Kerny your a wrong in, know nobody, met nobody an never will, ye had ye chance an fcuked it, go meet somebody else al get some credibility like Iv said but I won’t be taking any more time out to meet ye. Now run along cos I’ll bet ye never meet anybody ye have offered to???? I’m away back to work again, got lots to before I go on holidays for 2 weeks on Monday ????

I don't need to meet folk off here to get my kicks and hope anyone befriends me unlike yourself, inviting folk up for a cup of tea ffs. Get a grip you sad little man. 

I suppose on here you can be Superman when in reality Dotty you are a nobody. Your arse fell out plain and simple and everyone knows it. I even offered to meet you with anyone off here so they can confirm what you are really like but you still jacked. Now you've spent all your benefits i suspect this won't be the last you say on the matter.......?????

Edited by Kerny92
4 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Back on topic, love the look of these! What ever they are? 

Not sure, I can try find out. Just eye catching type I found on Instagram. Look how serious the little pup is, LOL. He looks ready to go on a hog already, LOL.

They're what the Great Dane probably used to look like before it became a caricature. I really like these non descript mongrely houndy things, whether pig dogs or just little beagle terrier crosses.

Not a massive fan of bully looking dogs.

• Like 1

I like a dog to look as if it can do what a dog evolved to do.., if that makes sense. Like it should be agile and able to run.

I wouldn’t want one, but I think a good bull lurcher is a fine example of a dog. Seen a few stunning looking specimens on here. 

• Like 1
On 27/07/2018 at 11:59, socks said:

You can't beat a first cross toy poodle chiuahah .....

IMG_2816.JPG

The ideal dog for a man that shaves his chest, and a great ice breaker and topic of conversation when meeting like minded guys.??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jiggy said:

The ideal dog for a man that shaves his chest, and a great ice breaker and topic of conversation when meeting like minded guys.??

Shaves his chest lol ... do you think every man has a hairy chest ......

1 minute ago, socks said:

Shaves his chest lol ... do you think every man has a hairy chest ......

Just kidding mate. I have 2 bichon friese and a miniature schnauzer asleep on the sofa beside me. I'm not questioning your sexuality????