Bitch pups

3 minutes ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

This is just two different perceptions depending on what mood we’re in boys. Looking at it from two different lens’s. I also think keeping a whole litter to get the best dog is the best thing to do. Definitely if you really want to go the whole hog and get the best dog. That’s commitment to get what you want.

Just seen this. Totally agree ?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 2 bitch pups out of my pure out Nero to a knightelton bitch the cream one out of my old dog rio out of fettle and splodge and the little white one is out of my dog out of rio to a bitch called Bell

Those men are obviously fukcing idiots then ......

So a 7 and half month pup getting 3 minutes in the middle of April? Class. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Black neck said:

You would say that as you would be the only 1 left standing wi out a scratch 

Tyson

I have been called Tyson for my apparent look alike Tyson fury lol I'm a nice guy in real life ask poxon ??

11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

This is where I don't get culling pups at a really young age, that are bred for sport/performance. By culling say 50% of the litter, you are obviously cutting your chances of breeding from the best pups by 50%, therefore making your original task/goal far longer than it should/would be.

I know many people won't have the time or premises to run on whole litters, but alot of people do and did, and a few people getting together to do so, would greatly reduce the length of time to establish good lines of dogs. A bit like greyhound breeders then maybe?

I’m guessing when it’s breeding for your self it’s the same as buying a pup in your chances it’s all ways going to be 50/50 any way or even when you gift pups out it’s 50/50 that them people make anything of them pups but if you place 2pups with your self an say 2with 2seperat fellow dog men/women the chances are still 50/50 it’s all a short straw game 

On 26 June 2018 at 18:37, DavoH66 said:

You no when a dog is ready to run she was and he 2 litter brothers wouldn't even look at them when the got up it's every one to there own but every top man av ever been out with starts running then you I've none men who are are at the top of the bull cross game kill pups at 10 months old if the don't won't to entertain teeth at that age single handed 

I see this statement has ludicrous top men at there game,I'll say this ta ya fella the only top those types are of the plonkers tree when I ran hteeth preban they started when they ready and fa what it's worth some get confused with puppy exuberance ,fa what it's worth leaving mental damage to an otherwise good prospect his all two popular.,these animals never meet there full potential.atb bill

• Like 5
On 26 June 2018 at 19:29, Councilestatekid said:

How can you tell how good a dog is when it's born seen many a runt in a litter turn out to be the best dog

On 26 June 2018 at 21:08, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Don't feel comfortable with this myself but how else do you ultimately get the best and keep the line tight, it's the only way in the end to get the best, breed the best to the best for sure. 

Breed and quarry obviously depends on this.

Yas keep them amongst a few ,then breed only from the best that's tested over several seasons just because a animal ain't worthy of breeding from don't mean they Cana do graft ,,just means only the exceptional bred on from brood bitches are the base of a line mediocre average bitches can throw crackers when bred tightly from grafters over many generations the world of culling his a means to success if deployed by the right individuals  for the said given work.,youngsters culled at a very early age I would question the handlers mentality on this. Ate bill

• Like 5

I think All this talk of line breeding An how it should be done needs a separate post who’s game to start a post? on line bred Lurchers? An how to line breed can’t wait to see an read the post an see some of these line bred Lurchers ??

• Like 1