Bitch pups

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 2 bitch pups out of my pure out Nero to a knightelton bitch the cream one out of my old dog rio out of fettle and splodge and the little white one is out of my dog out of rio to a bitch called Bell

Those men are obviously fukcing idiots then ......

So a 7 and half month pup getting 3 minutes in the middle of April? Class. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Desertbred was talking about humans, he was the pick of the litter...  

Nah, he was talking salukis, and how they knew which ones to keep or cull. Common practice apparently, amongst those arabic chappies he said ☺

16 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I said much the same thing when desertbred informed people on here that it was well practiced where his family are from, and they can tell which pups are going to be better than others. Absolute bollocks! f***ing impossible to tell out of a newborn litter which pups are going to be better than others! 

Culling at a young age, or even newborn, is obviously going to lengthen any project when it comes to sport/performance dogs

Definitely a lengthy process mate

20 minutes ago, DavoH66 said:

?? the will be no dogging going on in this car park if this lot meet face to face a don't think 

There’d all be alright till someone mentioned something involving running dogs then they’d all be at it having a set to??

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

There’d all be alright till someone mentioned something involving running dogs then they’d all be at it having a set to??

??? I think we should get this organised the every topic wouldn't end like this 

• Like 1
Just now, poxon said:

Definitely a lengthy process mate

This is where I don't get culling pups at a really young age, that are bred for sport/performance. By culling say 50% of the litter, you are obviously cutting your chances of breeding from the best pups by 50%, therefore making your original task/goal far longer than it should/would be.

I know many people won't have the time or premises to run on whole litters, but alot of people do and did, and a few people getting together to do so, would greatly reduce the length of time to establish good lines of dogs. A bit like greyhound breeders then maybe?