Bitch pups

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 2 bitch pups out of my pure out Nero to a knightelton bitch the cream one out of my old dog rio out of fettle and splodge and the little white one is out of my dog out of rio to a bitch called Bell

Those men are obviously fukcing idiots then ......

So a 7 and half month pup getting 3 minutes in the middle of April? Class. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

I understand culling pups in the nest...breed for what you need it’s never been more clearer to me why than my last litter were I had a couple of people what turned out complete twats have pups of me An do wrong by them never happening again!! will I’ve never practiced this my self but with half the idiots in the Lurcher game  I can fully understand putting pups to sleep in the nest An running a couple on but I can’t see the point in culling at 10month old as any young dog is not matured enough to actually be tested at this age if there generation bred An there having to cull pups at 10month old still isn’t it clear there failing at there goal an stuck in a lul not going forward with there initial goal they’ve set out to breed they must keep a army of stock breeding dogs 

5 minutes ago, poxon said:

I understand culling pups in the nest...breed for what you need it’s never been more clearer to me why than my last litter were I had a couple of people what turned out complete twats have pups of me An do wrong by them never happening again!! will I’ve never practiced this my self but with half the idiots in the Lurcher game  I can fully understand putting pups to sleep in the nest An running a couple on but I can’t see the point in culling at 10month old as any young dog is not matured enough to actually be tested at this age if there generation bred An there having to cull pups at 10month old still isn’t it clear there failing at there goal an stuck in a lul not going forward with there initial goal they’ve set out to breed they must keep a army of stock breeding dogs 

I wouldn't say I'm a complete twat lol 

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

You are in the most trouble now poxon☠

Salt is sound mate I’ve every faith in the guy doing best by the pup he had off me he’s doing a good job I can’t wait to hear once the season starts how the dogs getting on

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, poxon said:

Salt is sound mate I’ve every faith in the guy doing best by the pup he had off me he’s doing a good job I can’t wait to hear once the season starts how the dogs getting on

I know mate hes sound but dont get on the wrong side on him hes 1 bad man

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, poxon said:

I said much the same thing when desertbred informed people on here that it was well practiced where his family are from, and they can tell which pups are going to be better than others. Absolute bollocks! f***ing impossible to tell out of a newborn litter which pups are going to be better than others! 

Culling at a young age, or even newborn, is obviously going to lengthen any project when it comes to sport/performance dogs

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

I said much the same thing when desertbred informed people on here that it was well practiced where his family are from, and they can tell which pups are going to be better than others. Absolute bollocks! f***ing impossible to tell out of a newborn litter which pups are going to be better than others! 

Culling at a young age, or even newborn, is obviously going to lengthen any project when it comes to sport/performance dogs

Desertbred was talking about humans, he was the pick of the litter...  

• Haha 1