Bitch pups

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 2 bitch pups out of my pure out Nero to a knightelton bitch the cream one out of my old dog rio out of fettle and splodge and the little white one is out of my dog out of rio to a bitch called Bell

Those men are obviously fukcing idiots then ......

So a 7 and half month pup getting 3 minutes in the middle of April? Class. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

Shes a looker mate I give you that! What made you go for the straight Saluki mate just out of interest? Wouldn’t mind a pup myself nice strong looking bitch just how I like em ?

She is not a pure pal she is out of my pure bred out of Nero to my old dog rio who is out of fettle and splodge 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, DavoH66 said:

She is not a pure pal she is out of my pure bred out of Nero to my old dog rio who is out of fettle and splodge 

Aaah sorry I must of read your initial post wrong. So how she bred? Forgive my ignorance as I don’t have a clue who fettle and splodge are ?

Edit... little bit of homework done and I’m up to speed. No answer required at this time haha everyday is a school day.

Edited by Who let the dogs out!
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Na you just breed litter an keep one to pass it on at a later date ?? Many litres of lurchers have ye bred ken?

In the last 15 years I've bred one litter of lurchers ... over 40 years in dogs I've bred 3 in total .... I hardly think gifting a sapling to somebody who can use the dog better than me is passing andog on more like giving the perfectly healthy dog a chance rather than shooting it ... anymore questions yellow stripe ......

• Like 1

No nerve with me I just answered your digs that were disguised as questions ... no not every dog makes it obviously but there is no justification for shooting a ten month old pup and anybody that thinks there is shouldn't be in the dog game ... I think your a little confused about the yellow stripe thing ... ask dog fox to explain to you ???

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Is that meant be funny?? maybe if you had bred better

littet ye would have got ye wanted ????

Oh yhea becaus every single pup that's bred turns into a top worker lol ... and there's nothing funny about being a coward ... I feel sorry for you .......

18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Says you?? an ye could a won if ye bred right, kept while litter an took what ye wanted, instead ye struggled to rehome then an ended up with a dog that never even suited you, what age did ye rehome it??

coward ?????? he honestly think ye get a rise like that, tut tut Kenneth ????

Struggled to get rid lol I had a list after the dogs had gone of people that wanted one and the one I kept didn't work out for me that's life but I'm sure the chap that's got her will let you know if he isn't happy with her .....

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

But ye can surely stack odds in ye favour?? An keeping a whole litter to get what ye want is doin so.

but here we have a guy that failed to breed a pup for his own use, trying to say guys that have been breeding dogs for generation after generation an getting exactly what they want is doin it wring?? yet after all years in game he had nowt to show for it????????  

like iv said each to there own but to try an slate folk ye don’t know for doing summat different an getting better results than yaself just stinks a jealousy????

Jealousy lol get a grip of yourself ... I've got no problem with anybody breeding generations of litters my problem is with killing 10 month old pups that haven't had a chance to prove themselves as they are still pups ......

oh and I'm not trying to get a rise out of you I'm just stating facts ... you continuously give it the big man on here stirring the shit digging people out but when dog fox called you out and drove up to your place your arse fell out ... there's a few like you on here that act the big man but are shown up for what they are in the end .....

• Like 2

Good send it over to me and when I'm up you can slag me all you want to my face .... I don't keep bull crosses why would I be jealous I only catch little rabbits .....

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No argument mate, I was just stating facts, we can all slate folks methods for doing what they do but if the results are there an nobody is conned or robbed or nowt then so what? Folk kill pups in nest, wipe out while family’s of Fox’s or rabbits or what ever animal they are out for, yet pts a pup that ain’t upto standards an fcuk me folk are up in arms???? crazy ole world we live in?

It is indeed, personally I wouldn't/couldn't cull a litter but it happens I don't worrie myself what other people get up to not worth the hassle most the time. It happens regardless of feelings get over it and move on best way ???

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

It is indeed, personally I wouldn't/couldn't cull a litter but it happens I don't worrie myself what other people get up to not worth the hassle most the time. It happens regardless of feelings get over it and move on best way ???

Crazy b*****d

• Haha 1