Bitch pups

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The man knows what he’s talking about 

Every one dose it different pal that doesn't make one man right and the other man wrong dose it his way is not the only way is it 

• Like 2

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 2 bitch pups out of my pure out Nero to a knightelton bitch the cream one out of my old dog rio out of fettle and splodge and the little white one is out of my dog out of rio to a bitch called Bell

Those men are obviously fukcing idiots then ......

So a 7 and half month pup getting 3 minutes in the middle of April? Class. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

what would you say to a ten month old patterdale from good stuff being blasted then? 

Or a lab ? 

Or a wheaten? 

Ridiculous 

You not get what am saying I have never done it my self but these men av seen do it have been in the job for over 40 years with bull crosses and the are the best av ever seen so in my eyes the must be doing something right 

• Like 1

Well I guess if you ditch every dog that doesn't make the grade in a short time and just keep the ones that do your going to get through a lot of dogs and come across some keen early starters quickly. Just not fair on the slow out the blocks ones who have every chance of surpassing the early starters and deserve a life as much as the next. But I am soft

Edited by terryd
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, terryd said:

Well I guess if you ditch every dog that doesn't make the grade in a short time and just keep the ones that do your going to get through a lot of dogs and come across some keen early starters quickly. Just not fair on the slow out the blocks ones who have every chance of surpassing the early starters and deserve a life as much as the next. But I am soft

ITs every one to there own pal an not saying one man is wrong and one is right but every one dose it different 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, terryd said:

Why are folks so competitive over there dogs. Who really cares if some silly sod thinks his got wonder dog. My dog is a clutz but he does me though I will say his got a better nose than any dog on the planet :boxing::lol:
All good fun 

Better than a beddy cross?

2 hours ago, DavoH66 said:

When you see it with ye own eyes pal then and other man from all over the sho are out with on nights on and the are saying the same thing f**k the darcy books pal the mean f**k all but the most of been doing something right for him to approach them and won't to talk about what the have done and go on nights out with them .... a suppose you are an expert on all thing to do with dogs are you pal 

I'm definitely not an expert as I haven't shot any pups .......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
On 13/06/2018 at 08:46, DavoH66 said:

My 2 bitch pups out of my pure out Nero to a knightelton bitch the cream one out of my old dog rio out of fettle and splodge and the little white one is out of my dog out of rio to a bitch called Bella who is out of fen fevers nell to benji 

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

The older one looks in great condition, lovely looking animal.

• Like 3