MORE BAD NEWS......

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly as I see it….. it is yet another case of history repeating itself. It’s not the first time that a very small and unrepresentative minority who have, by their actions and callous behaviour/

True, but it would give the honest decent lads something to protect their names with. It's never been any different, in my lifetime all you've had to do is buy yourself a terrier and "just like t

So predators killed and eat badger cubs , how does this give us a bad name ? Think before you reply .....who needs f***ing anti's

Posted Images

Well I had a mate on the fone last night speaking of thinning out his kennals he' got a couple of decent dogs there to because of all this with in our area .

And to top it of iv snapped my bicep today and got to have a op to fix it so light duty for up 6 months and that' f****d me for coming season though about knock terrier work on the head and moving my terriers the game is lick it was years ago and i cant see it ever getting any better lads atb rt

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Its f****d up certain areas for some lads

Any tidy lads won't put a shovel in the ground for 80/100 miles of where they live in these valleys?..... Shame because even on permission local within the law its not worth the hassle..... Footpaths everywhere and nosey dog walkers jumping to conclusions...... Thought about it a few times last 2 seasons ,the terriers I have here may well be the last, will just keep a few runners.... This shits gonna stick one way or the other and  has already got folks brains ticking away thinking who they can stitch up.... tarring the good lads in with the scum and useless showers of shite...... I've Watched the type of lads change, since the ban that are into the dogs..... Reason why i only dig with 2 other lads and don't do shows these days..... ?

• Like 4
8 hours ago, dillydog said:

Nothings as disgusting as a herd of Pakis raping young girls, give your head a shake

That's what I ment theirs some out their who are more  concernd about the welfare of a few scabby badgers than that of thousands of young white girls that's how fekin daft this country has got

• Like 7

If u dig on ur own and know the farmers fire away its c**ts like them that make us look bad they are not terrier men  not even close the way they handle there dogs is a discrase they make the rest of us look bad if u pratice terrier work the way it should be u cant get in trouble 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Any tidy lads won't put a shovel in the ground for 80/100 miles of where they live in these valleys?..... Shame because even on permission local within the law its not worth the hassle..... Footpaths everywhere and nosey dog walkers jumping to conclusions...... Thought about it a few times last 2 seasons ,the terriers I have here may well be the last, will just keep a few runners.... This shits gonna stick one way or the other and  has already got folks brains ticking away thinking who they can stitch up.... tarring the good lads in with the scum and useless showers of shite...... I've Watched the type of lads change, since the ban that are into the dogs..... Reason why i only dig with 2 other lads and don't do shows these days..... ?

I must not be tidy then because I dug a fair few this season in the valleys , the problem comes when boys go out with 4/5 terriers every time they go one terrier and shovel in the rucksack jobs a good un 

7 hours ago, ceaser said:

If u dig on ur own and know the farmers fire away its c**ts like them that make us look bad they are not terrier men  not even close the way they handle there dogs is a discrase they make the rest of us look bad if u pratice terrier work the way it should be u cant get in trouble 

Well said mate just abide by the law and u can't go wrong where your dogs are concerned it's them that will be PTS when u get caught at the end of the day and the bloke carrying the dog by the tale he needs a  real hiding poor muts 

3 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

I must not be tidy then because I dug a fair few this season in the valleys , the problem comes when boys go out with 4/5 terriers every time they go one terrier and shovel in the rucksack jobs a good un 

Don't take it personally ow?the less folks know or see local the better imo..... I got 25/30 earth's within 2 miles of my house...... Not dug any unless I've had a call to do so.....few handy spots to start the pups...... I go out of my way to exercise my dogs away from places that hold...... I do enough in the season and dogs enjoy the rest off. How ever you want to look at it.... What's gone on will affect plenty of tidy lads..... These youngsters will sing like a canary to deflect the heat from them to tidy lads..... I don't believe they are done spinning folks yards yet...... Time will tell?

• Like 3

I didn’t take it that personally just bold statement no tidy lads would dig 80/100 miles of the valleys , that’s a long old way and a lot of top terriermen I know of digging within 100 miles of here and some very big hunts in that radius , these boys can sing all they want if you’ve got permission vet bills and not as thick as f**k you’ve got nothing to worry about , 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Mr r3d said:

Well said mate just abide by the law and u can't go wrong where your dogs are concerned it's them that will be PTS when u get caught at the end of the day and the bloke carrying the dog by the tale he needs a  real hiding poor muts 

I actually had to rewind that bit and watch it again bacause although i could see what he was doing something in the back of my mind was telling me that surely he wasnt carrying a dog like that.

• Like 1

I’ve not watched it yet An to be honest I can’t be assed to watch it just by what I’ve seen mentioned about it clear as day it has thick c**ts written all over it! I think the problem as a whole fake people talk to much shit they need to bum an blow to make them selfs stand out in the hunting circles crowds as real dog people I think it serves them all right they got there just deserves. I’m not a terrier man my self I’m a Lurcher lad but never been a thick c**t to do the pictures crack or need to bum an blow