I was at school with a little Welsh kid, who went running home, very excited.

"Look what I've found, can I keep it ? Can I keep it ?"

He put a shoe box on the table, which his mother opened - to be greeted by a very pi55ed off Funnel Web spider !

(To this day, it's beyond me how he got it into the box without getting bitten !)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A dog is a domesticated family pet a f***ing lion isn't.If you get in with a lion and it attacks you it's your own stupid fault not the lions.Dont shoot the lion just don't be a silly c**t and go in i

I have absolutely no sympathy for these c**ts. They think they are privy to some inner being that they know these animals and can walk amongst them and do as they like.  Stupid ignorant and

I’d have emerged from round the corner riding that lion Like battle cat !  Unless , like me , your in complete mastery of your environment at all times , it’s best to leave the apex predators to

Posted Images

I was at a birthday party, and a few of us Pommie kids were at the bottom of the garden, whooping and squealing.

One of the parents came to investigate - to find their beloved children happily poking sticks at a Mainland Tiger snake !

11 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

Bigger isn't always better.

The blue ringed octopus is only a few inches across, and has a naturally docile nature - which is just as well.........

Toxicity

The blue-ringed octopus, despite its small size, carries enough venom to kill twenty-six adult humans within minutes. Their bites are tiny and often painless, with many victims not realizing they have been envenomated until respiratory depression and paralysis start to set in.[8] No blue-ringed octopus antivenom is available.

If one of these nips you, you won't even make it to the phone !

I've suffered from red ring after drinking too much in the wrong establishments. I wonder are they related because it's a nasty bite too.?

anybody so stupid or fecked up in the head enough to get in with big predators deserve everything they get. if them big predators could have been domesticated then our ancestors would have already done it. theres a reason why we have dogs, as us n dogs needed each other to survive, the dogs raised the alarm and the human hunters killed the threat if it didn't run from the dog

• Like 4

Toddler, 3, eaten by leopard at tourist park

A toddler has been snatched and eaten by a leopard at a national park in Uganda that is popular with tourists.

The three-year-old boy, named by Ugandan media as Elisha Nabugyere, was the son of female ranger Doreen Ayera, who works at Queen Elizabeth National Park.

Ms Ayera had left the child in the care of a nanny at the unfenced staff headquarters of the Mweya Safari Lodge, Ugandan news site the Daily Monitor reports.

Wildlife authority spokesman Bashir Hangi said the child had followed the nanny outside the main house and towards a kitchen.

He said a leopard was hiding nearby and mauled the toddler before dragging him to a bush at about 9pm on Friday.

Mr Hangi said: "The rangers immediately swung into action (and) searched for the baby but they found only a skull in the morning under a tree."

He says rangers are hunting the leopard because it now has a taste of human blood and may want to kill again.

Mr Hangi said: "The maid was not aware the child followed her.

"She heard the kid scream for help, she intervened but it was too late."

The Queen Elizabeth National Park in southwest Uganda has one of the highest populations of predators such as lions, leopards and hyenas in the country.

Rangers are employed to live within the grounds to protect the animals from poachers.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/toddler-3-eaten-by-leopard-at-tourist-park/ar-AAwSRJ0?ocid=spartanntp

Advertisemen

AAwSMHN.jpg

AAwSWMN.jpg