3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

In that Paki one there’s just an acceptance that that bloke is f****d.  I liked that tbh 

reference lions , those little Kenya bushmen aren’t  really afraid of lions , a pack of hyenas will dominate the high peaks and drive the lions out...

these c**ts though .... 

easily the coolest animal on the planet 

Everything they look at is just a pile of walking meat to them , make no mistake they will not even think twice about eating you 

D8BAB33B-B24C-4F5F-9F94-38EDFEBFCA64.jpeg

That thing has 1 blue eye and 1 black. Must have collie blood in it. I've never seen a wall eyed sheepdog or collie lurcher that was worth a shit for anything. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A dog is a domesticated family pet a f***ing lion isn't.If you get in with a lion and it attacks you it's your own stupid fault not the lions.Dont shoot the lion just don't be a silly c**t and go in i

I have absolutely no sympathy for these c**ts. They think they are privy to some inner being that they know these animals and can walk amongst them and do as they like.  Stupid ignorant and

I’d have emerged from round the corner riding that lion Like battle cat !  Unless , like me , your in complete mastery of your environment at all times , it’s best to leave the apex predators to

Posted Images

On another note, I once met a bloke who liked taking pictures of dying Arabs......he had ones of them burning alive in tanker wrecks and all sorts.

Said they were utter pigs and it was a hobby he got into over there because it cheered him up ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

On another note, I once met a bloke who liked taking pictures of dying Arabs......he had ones of them burning alive in tanker wrecks and all sorts.

Said they were utter pigs and it was a hobby he got into over there because it cheered him up ! Lol 

Bit weird 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

For all them cats a bears an stuff are deadly an quite scary nowt scares me like a big fcuk off snake or a croc? them cold fcukers are orrible an deserve to be made into boots an bags if ye ask me??

Indeed k , they are the scum of the earth I hate snakes more than Sunderland 

35 minutes ago, jiggy said:

That thing has 1 blue eye and 1 black. Must have collie blood in it. I've never seen a wall eyed sheepdog or collie lurcher that was worth a shit for anything. ?

I,d say he has one normal green cat eye and a blind blue one myself and for today's fact the wall eye got its name from days gone by when livestock was sold at market and the white eye was always against the wall so the purchasers could,nt see it, it's a lack of pigment but not usually blind 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

On that bear video .... 

“he’s no longer breathing “

”make a seal around his mouth and blow two long breaths into his airway, is that working sir? “ 

“ no , it’s not working cause his f***ing head is halfway across the enclosure, a bear has just bit it off” 

didn’t some one not long ago on a different thread say a bull dog was a match for a bear?

??? aye right !!! 

That's why most people use wheaten blood now. Easy peasy take a grizzly because the blood wasn't diluted with shit non workers ?.

10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,d say he has one normal green cat eye and a blind blue one myself and for today's fact the wall eye got its name from days gone by when livestock was sold at market and the white eye was always against the wall so the purchasers could,nt see it, it's a lack of pigment but not usually blind 

Nice piece of knowledge. I didn't know that's where the wall eyed statement came from.?

• Like 1