Burglary. Charged for murder

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the mother had an ounce of decency she would say" course you can lay flowers at his grave" these people like to have wakes mourn his passing in the traditional way they always do. Let's not f**k ab

Those flowers were not laid in the street in which he died, they were placed opposite the house he was burgling, so hardly a shrine but more of an intimidatory action IMO, so should be removed. As for

Don't knock it Tomo ,I am lucky enough to live by an accident black spot ,saved me a small fortune on anniversaries ,birthdays and mothers days over the years .

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Stavross said:

No further action to be taken against him, there is some sense in our police force after all, hope he can now move on with his life, all the best to him and his family 

Just seen this on the news, common sense has prevailed 

• Like 1

Good riddance to the evil b*****d ...  he   robbed   an old man of nearly  £80 grand  for a 50 quid roof tile  and god knows how many other old folk he predated on , he got what he deserved :censored:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Flipper_Al said:

Just seen this on the news, common sense has prevailed 

I don't think it's the police showing common sense, more the fact that they would be shown up as the left wing minding PC shitbags they really are.

I reckon they would have prosecuted if not for the outpouring of common sense from normal people on social media.

(Never thought I  would use the words common sense and social media in the same sentence):laugh::laugh:

3 hours ago, marshman said:

Lowest of the low ! 

My cousin had a run in with one of them the other year trying to take a generator, . A thief will take of anyone regardless . 

He got exactly what he deserved I’m pleased he’s got it proper ! No black eyes or good hidings have stopped them thieving in the past . The old man stopped he’s slink thieving ways properly game over ! 

That f***ing Brendan Pheron (who was one of those that broke into that old farmer Tony Martins house) has been given a hiding by just about every traveller boy that has come across him......that shitcunt can’t show his face anywhere.

The old boy has been released without charge and no further proceedings:toast:

The scummers family have paid tribute to the villain on Facebook.  vermin the whole family.  they're all thieves and robbers the lot of them. praying on the elderly for years big time.

The plod  chief >> Dick says >>>

The commissioner of the Met Police said the force has   "not lost control" of London's streets despite a "ghastly" spate of violent crime.

Cressida Dick said her officers are doing  >>>   "everything they can"  <<<< to reduce street crime.

"everything they can"   ??  Whats that mean ?  Politicians speke ?  Looking the other way?  making a report about it ? sliding off for a cup of tea ?  Telling them that they're naughty boys ?  Sod all ?

A bloke who lives over the road is a black cabby in London and if I were him I would invest in a stab proof vest.  About £150.  Might pay dividends.

Its a shame anyone has to die but in these circumstances he took a risk and lost - shame, whatever his 'grieving' relatives say, the burglar was a parasitic nobody with previous; his whole family are parasitic. it was just a matter of time for him, as it will be for the rest of his parasitic family.

My best wishes go to the 78 year old -lets hope he can move on without any problems. This death was not of his choosing.

• Like 2

End of the day he put that old lad in a position he should never of been in the cnut lost the only tragedy is the old lad  got locked up but its something that  happened that night  that will live with him forever he must of been scared shitless about time this country starting putting decent honest folk before theses thieving lying cnuts should of been given a medal rather than a cell no wonder this country is turning in to a shit hole 

• Like 5

Not quite the way I would have phrased it but the sentiment I fully subscribe too. "he must of been scared shitless about time this country starting putting decent honest folk before theses thieving lying cnuts "