Burglary. Charged for murder

16 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

On a seriouse note what sort of chance have the kids got that belong to these people that think its ok to go out and rob old and vunrable people.

They don't have have any chance it's in the breeding pal. You can take the p***y out the caravan but you can't take the caravan out the p***y.

• Like 2

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the mother had an ounce of decency she would say" course you can lay flowers at his grave" these people like to have wakes mourn his passing in the traditional way they always do. Let's not f**k ab

Those flowers were not laid in the street in which he died, they were placed opposite the house he was burgling, so hardly a shrine but more of an intimidatory action IMO, so should be removed. As for

Don't knock it Tomo ,I am lucky enough to live by an accident black spot ,saved me a small fortune on anniversaries ,birthdays and mothers days over the years .

Posted Images

6 hours ago, fireman said:

That to be honest ain't what i ment,but if the cap fits and all that.But how many gypsies go out there way to make anyone feel any different about them? as when i lived on hippy sites i always did my utmost to show the locals as such we weren't what the bunch of Medevil brigands the press were saying we were.The way the public used to wave and come out and watch with smiles on their faces when we drove in convoy through a town is a million miles away from the faces of locals when a gypsy site springs up,hundreds  of times have i had straight people pulling up for a nose and they've ended up around the fire having a cuppa with us.But i'll have a good bet not one straight person will get milk and 2 sugars if they pulled up to a gypsy site and asked what and why folks have pulled on here...

I will add iv'e had some very good mates who are travelling lads and i'm not out to slag the gypsy man,in fact i'm trying to help the travelling folks on here by pointing out how to improve the impression the public have on your race of people..:victory:...

It’s a cross good travellers have to bear I’m afraid . When travellers do something like this its sets the straight travellers back years . It’s draining ! Sometimes travellers are there own worse enemies . 

Dont agree with we don’t want to intergrate, in my area which isn’t far from where this happened there’s a lot of intergration. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

So would he be a Romany gypsy,from what I can gather there's two types over there Irish and Romany.

There' are 2 types mate. One wants graft, pay taxes, respect the law, be a decent human and be part of society. The other wants to thieve and con, pay no tax, behave like a thug and live in a car park full of shit. 

4 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

So would he be a Romany gypsy,from what I can gather there's two types over there Irish and Romany.

Yes mate he’s a Romany . You’re right they’re are two types . But a scumbag is a scumbag be he Irish Romany or gorger ! 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, marshman said:

Yes mate he’s a Romany . You’re right they’re are two types . But a scumbag is a scumbag be he Irish Romany or gorger ! 

Your bang on pal,Ive never met a Romany before and have no idea what there like,I've a few Irish traveler mate's that I know most of my life if there passing they will pop in for a cuppa their good blokes hard working, but I also know some that are pure scum that prey on the old and vulnerable I wouldn't have them near me.

• Like 1

I come from Roma family lines, we have dark skin, not black but well weathered and curly dark hair (when I still had some) Roma originated from India and not Romania or Ireland as many think and are certainly nothing like or anything to do with Irish tinkers, I find these people and there shitty petty preying on vulnerable people life style a complete insult, they are simply criminals hiding behind a minority title and are as far removed from Roma gypsies as it's possible to get

• Like 1

Preying on some poor old c**t because theyve not got the arsehole... easy work and no chance of getting hurt ect. This fella come unstuck.. is there any evidence he knew it was a old person ? Most burglers dont want confrontation and dont want an aggrivated burglary charge. Seems strange... most would make sure no ones in first i.e watch them go out. Ring the door bell ect ... what did he think he was gonna get ??