3 minutes ago, bobby2 said:

Two pups 

Nice pups Bobby, straight half's? 

Any pics of sire an dam? 

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Nice pups Bobby, straight half's? 

Any pics of sire an dam? 

Carnt put pics of parents up mums a well bred half cross dad a pure bull pics dont do them any justice really look a lot better and bigger in the flesh 

• Like 1

On 23/09/2020 at 20:49, bobby2 said:

Carnt put pics of parents up mums a well bred half cross dad a pure bull pics dont do them any justice really look a lot better and bigger in the flesh 

No bother Bobby, sound handy dogs.

Atb best with the pups

On 25/09/2020 at 18:21, Bradus1 said:

My pup 

845343FD-AAC4-4E4D-9992-AF2FDE80E42B.jpeg

That is one nice animal you have there mate atb longers01 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Welshy
      Anybody got any gwp x lurcher pups 
    • By delboy_187
      Lads while since posted ..I'm after a whippet pup pls if anyone has or will have coming up . Very good home for life with me ..a dogs for life with me tbh.i offer good home plenty mooching it will never be kicked from pillar to post that's not me I take on for life.. it's for my middle daughter who's after her own dog to come with daddy out mooching  after 11 years I'm extatic👌 not having any boys  ..... if being gifted pups off thl and gifted pups to thl users ...they stand over me Iv no problem throwing few bob for feed or watever as I hate peddling ....cheers del PM me if have cheers
    • By Fox dog
      Hi Lads anyone have any planned litters of collie hounds coming up? 
    • By Saluki x Whippet
      Hi lads , Been fishing years , known plenty of lads who hunt always interested in it , got a dog two weeks a back a saluki whippet , fathers of bog warrior coursing bitch in uk , mother full whippet .
      Hoping to use my dog for hunting when it gets to 10 month mark , lamping rabbits mainly . Just looking for tips on training. Never owned a dog so hard to train , still very intelligent though . Anyways , any advice you can give on teaching her to lamp , and what stuff I should invest in would be appreciated So many different lads saying work them off lead on lead you need this collar and that etc ,