Parker vs Joshua

respect to joshua at the end of the weigh in for the hand shakes,parker will have to stick and move early on,looking forward too it, 2 honest men that have my respect anyway.that haka dose get the hairs standing on your neck alright.

Edited by stonewall
  • Like 1

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m always in two minds about Joshua ?  Do you ever feel the lack of true talent at that weight is pulling the wool over our eyes a little concerning him?  Or that this “isn’t a j great ? Is

Why is he a fraud? He is fighting everyone who is put in ront of him and he is winning convincingly. I think Fury could out box AJ but for that reason I don' think AJ will have a game plan to try and

The position Joshua is now means he will be facing the top heavyweights, if they are not good enough to test him and beat him thats not his fault it's just the boxing era he happens to be in, and at t

Posted Images

Both of them seem to be two good lads and ambassadors of the sport as well as both of them having there respective Countries behind them,may the best man win on the night ! Looking forward to this fight.

3 hours ago, Steveswans1987 said:

like the great mike Tyson says, everyones got a game plan until they get punched in the face! joshuas power is devastating! am guna say Joshua knockout first half rounds 1-6 ko

Yeah so devastating he couldn't knock out Taksm who a midget in povetkin could read into the hype to much 

4 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

Yeah so devastating he couldn't knock out Taksm who a midget in povetkin could read into the hype to much 

Aye takams tough as f**k tho int he lol but parker struggled with takam and a fink he struggled with fury that was close fight 

16 minutes ago, Steveswans1987 said:

Aye takams tough as f**k tho int he lol but parker struggled with takam and a fink he struggled with fury that was close fight 

Fury diffrent style to aj I can see aj getting dropped again tommorow just Parker ain't a cautious fighter like wlad he will jump in and throw bombs not let him recover 

Most of parkers best performance  have been against bigger opponents they suit his style and hes full of self belief hes definitely a danger for AJ ....Hope its a good fight im looking forward to it :thumbs:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jiggy said:

It's hard to believe there is only 4 or 5 pound difference in weight. Joshua looks a couple of stone heavier. Them muscles must be full of water or air.

Yeh  , 6 pound  diff   thats all , Aj  taller prob that  why lookes lot bigger , hope it good fight , dont think  Aj will  walk through him  as people think , but if he boxes well  and he lighter in this fight , i think he KO   Parker  round 6 or 7 , but blokes at there weight and there power anybody good win with good punch , and finish it . Come on Aj  make my double win  WOLVES  was my other  win:yes: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Programme started at 6..., I think. Fcuk me I better slow down a bit, on my 6th tin of Guinness already.., and I’ve only got 6 more ?

Cordina looked good. Kelly turning the screw against a quality opponent. Shaping up well.

• Like 1