Parker vs Joshua

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Tysons win over Klitch was the most boring HW title fight Ive ever had the misfortune to watch

Wlad has been in more boring fights than that one, Wlad has been booed badly in a few fights .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m always in two minds about Joshua ?  Do you ever feel the lack of true talent at that weight is pulling the wool over our eyes a little concerning him?  Or that this “isn’t a j great ? Is

Why is he a fraud? He is fighting everyone who is put in ront of him and he is winning convincingly. I think Fury could out box AJ but for that reason I don' think AJ will have a game plan to try and

The position Joshua is now means he will be facing the top heavyweights, if they are not good enough to test him and beat him thats not his fault it's just the boxing era he happens to be in, and at t

Posted Images

12 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m always in two minds about Joshua ? 

Do you ever feel the lack of true talent at that weight is pulling the wool over our eyes a little concerning him? 

Or that this “isn’t a j great ? Isn’t he the best boxer in the world ? “From the bbc beginning to get under your skin a little? 

Maybe im just being harsh but I just can’t seem to get excited by him 

I feel the same, aj is doing very well for himself but something about him and his performances fails to generate any real belief in him or his ability from me. In saying that his wins over Klitschko and Whyte were impressive victories but somehow I still don't believe in him. I feel as if his bubble is going to burst soon... 

2 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Why is he a fraud? He is fighting everyone who is put in ront of him and he is winning convincingly. I think Fury could out box AJ but for that reason I don' think AJ will have a game plan to try and out box him. The plan is moulded for the oppsition AJ wouldn't be looking to take it to points. 

It' not AJs fault that Fury isn't active, its Furys. He can only fight the man in the ring.

Granted its not his fault but I don't buy in to the whole aj propaganda just my opinion 

35 minutes ago, Silversnake said:

I feel the same, aj is doing very well for himself but something about him and his performances fails to generate any real belief in him or his ability from me. In saying that his wins over Klitschko and Whyte were impressive victories but somehow I still don't believe in him. I feel as if his bubble is going to burst soon... 

theres 2 ways of taking a punch, physical and mental, his jaws not to bad , but mentaly he's fcuked, its not his boxing ability its his mind,

14 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

By propaganda you mean winning a world title defending it 5 times while facing other champions and unifying the division ?

The propaganda by people saying he's unbeatable pal but that's just my opinion as I said before 

• Like 1

Aj is a grate boxer .....But ...... for me it's about how you come back from a loss aj will lose one day and I hope he comes back with more spirt then ever as for fury well he talks alot these days that's about it for me he was a good fighter but time moves on and aj wasn't around then 

Credit to parker but it just didnt work out for him at least he walked away with AJ's KO zero he will be back better for it i reckon. ..i think there going to try get whyte to take out wilder so Eddie can have a in house unification AJ vs Whyte   kah ching! 

58 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Kenny do you think Bruno in general faced better opponents ?

At the same point in his career nowhere near, plus it's no good facing them if you get beat by them.

I personally think Joshua would have steamrolled Bruno.

Edited by Kerny92
48 minutes ago, greg64 said:

40 wins and 5 losses Bruno did well as a boxer 2 losses to Tyson one to lewis  one to tim witherspoon and one to bone crusher smith all top heavyweights

His second loss to Tyson was especially bad, Tyson had basically rotted in prison for years and was a shadow of his former self yet he wiped the floor with Bruno.

The position Joshua is now means he will be facing the top heavyweights, if they are not good enough to test him and beat him thats not his fault it's just the boxing era he happens to be in, and at this moment in time he is the best in the era and the top money spinner, give the man some credit ffs he can only fight who is put in front of him. Whats the point in comparing him to fighters who fought a decade or more ago?

Would Fury of beaten Witherspoon Tyson Lewis Bugner Bruno Spinx ect..........They are never gonna fight so why compare, be happy with what we have at the moment the best heavywieght in the world with three belts, but no like the great British public we are we find it easier to put our sporting greats down rather than praise them.

• Like 4

easy to say aj will beat fury just wait untill the fights over if it happens to be the judge 

seems to be the same people who said earlier in this post that aj would walk down and ko Parker in a few rounds lol

Yes aj boxed well but head movement footwork and ring iq are still miles behind the fury who beat wlad let's hope he's still got it 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I dont think he will never box at world level again unfortunately. 

I think he will I just want to see him box again soon seems to be dragging on but it's a promotional issue that's been holding him back apparently